The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

42 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And I've always thought you've been delusional in that regard.  The whole history of this is people choosing what they want to believe.  Not any objective truth.  There is no indication that's changing.

You're talking about people who steal WH silverware and remove "w" keys from WH computers.

2 hours ago, Justice said:

Yeah and OJ didn’t do it either. Let’s help him find the real murderer. 

The real killer has already been found in this set up. 

It's a murderer's row of the political establishment - with tiers:

Obama/Clintons

^

^

Brennan / Clapper / Kerry / Lynch 

^

^

Glenn Simpson / Christopher Steele / MI6 / Dearlove / Downer / Hakulyt

^

^

Comey / Power / Yates / Jones / Kramer / McCain / Reid / Warner / Pelosi / Schiff / Blumenthal / Rubio / Burr / Nunland 

^

^

Strzok / McCabe / Baker / Ohrs / Kortan 

^

^

Jake Taper / David Corn / Isakoff / Devlin Barret / Ken Dilanian / Haggerman 

Thats just off the top of my head before my morning coffee. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The real killer has already been found in this set up. 

It's a murderer's row of the political establishment - with tiers:

Obama/Clintons

^

^

Brennan / Clapper / Kerry / Lynch 

^

^

Glenn Simpson / Christopher Steele / MI6 / Dearlove / Downer / Hakulyt

^

^

Comey / Power / Yates / Jones / Kramer / McCain / Reid / Warner / Pelosi / Schiff / Blumenthal / Rubio / Burr / Nunland 

^

^

Strzok / McCabe / Baker / Ohrs / Kortan 

^

^

Jake Taper / David Corn / Isakoff / Devlin Barret / Ken Dilanian / Haggerman 

Thats just off the top of my head before my morning coffee. 

I’d pay money to see this 

• Like (+1) 2

“I want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr said. “I’m saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it. That’s all.”

WTF?? 

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’d pay money to see this 

:beer: 

The debate used to be how much, if any, of this would come out to the public. Now we know all of it will/has. 

Now the only debate left is how high up those tiers will Barr and the DOJ go in terms of prosecuting... Based on Barr today, I'd say he's prepared to go wherever the evidence takes him. Which means all the way to the front door of Obama's inner circle.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

The debate used to be how much, if any, of this would come out to the public. Now we know all of it will/has. 

Now the only debate left is how high up those tiers will Barr and the DOJ go in terms of prosecuting... Based on Barr today, I'd say he's prepared to go wherever the evidence takes him. Which means all the way to the front door of Obama's inner circle.

screw that! kick the ***** door in and barge right into that house.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hate to be hopeful about all this. We've seen this movie before. Obvious corruption, obvious crimes committed, people sneering at anyone aghast that things have come this far, only to see everything swept under a rug with some legalese bull#### excuse and quotes flying around stating 'we can't indict, it wouldn't be good for the country' or 'too big to fail' or other such nonsense. Every time they couldn't have it more wrong. Not indicting is NOT good for the country. People need to see that justice is done at all levels of government/society/culture. Every time you give it a pass and say the American people can't handle it then you're just emboldening the next generation of corrupt scum to think even bigger.

Honestly, this might be the last shot we have to speak truth to power and see axes fall in the cause of righteousness. It seems that now, more than ever, the evidence is blatant and bountiful to drive a stake deep into the heart of the corrupt deep state. If all this corruption and outright treasonous behavior gets swept under the rug yet again, we're done. As did Rome, so does the ol' US of A so plan your exit strategies boys and girls because things can and likely will get worse before it gets better. We'll go back to getting establishment candidates beholden to the powers that be who all looting the Titanic for all it's worth before it goes down. So let's hope Trump doesn't ***** this up. I've got my popcorn ready.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

one little nugget that that i haven't seen mentioned by others yet is what Barr said about redacting within the report. i forget exactly to whom he said it but at the last second before getting cut off by a Senator, Barr stated that 'redactions can cut both ways'. meaning, i think, that things the Dems would not want out there are potentially being removed from sight. i think this may portend to some of the conclusions by Mueller and quite possibly a different area of focus that could potentially blindside the Democrats.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I hate to be hopeful about all this. We've seen this movie before. Obvious corruption, obvious crimes committed, people sneering at anyone aghast that things have come this far, only to see everything swept under a rug with some legalese bull#### excuse and quotes flying around stating 'we can't indict, it wouldn't be good for the country' or 'too big to fail' or other such nonsense. Every time they couldn't have it more wrong. Not indicting is NOT good for the country. People need to see that justice is done at all levels of government/society/culture. Every time you give it a pass and say the American people can't handle it then you're just emboldening the next generation of corrupt scum to think even bigger.

Honestly, this might be the last shot we have to speak truth to power and see axes fall in the cause of righteousness. It seems that now, more than ever, the evidence is blatant and bountiful to drive a stake deep into the heart of the corrupt deep state. If all this corruption and outright treasonous behavior gets swept under the rug yet again, we're done. As did Rome, so does the ol' US of A so plan your exit strategies boys and girls because things can and likely will get worse before it gets better. We'll go back to getting establishment candidates beholden to the powers that be who all looting the Titanic for all it's worth before it goes down. So let's hope Trump doesn't ***** this up. I've got my popcorn ready.

My gut feeling is that the results of any investigation will ultimately be watered down to the public, to avoid violence.