The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

There’s so much irony and intrigue in all of this. Do you remember who it was that asked Sessions the questions that ended up ‘forcing’ him to recuse himself? Senator Al Franken, who just a few weeks later resigned from Congress! What an absolute clown show.

• Like (+1) 1

“House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Sunday dismissed Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the special counsel investigation into President Trump, calling him a ‘biased defender of the administration. … He is someone who is an agent of the administration. He is a political appointee of the president, whose interests he may very well be protecting here.' ”

DUH! 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437766-nadler-calls-barr-a-biased-defender-of-the-trump-administration

Hey, it's Barr's report: ************************************************************************************ 

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

And Mueller IS a Republican, so ...

So is Comey, I think.

Horowitz a D.

Huber a D.

To honest people, there should be no difference.  Didn't see that with Strzok of Page or McCabe or Nellie Ohr, or Brennan and Clapper.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

no 

Still interested in seeing the actual report, or at least the summaries soon. 

mid april is this week.  hang on. We're almost there ...

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.

I wonder how many people will actually read any of it vs those that will get from their FakeBook feed what hey should think about it.  anything more that 140 characters is TL;DR.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

mid april is this week.  hang on. We're almost there ...

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.

I wonder how many people will actually read any of it vs those that will get from their FakeBook feed what hey should think about it.  anything more that 140 characters is TL;DR.

I won't read it.  I already know what it says.  [/Average Democrat]

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, snafu said:

So is Comey, I think.

Horowitz a D.

Huber a D.

To honest people, there should be no difference.  Didn't see that with Strzok of Page or McCabe or Nellie Ohr, or Brennan and Clapper.

Comey is a RINO at best.  In interviews he's talked about his wife and daughters being lefties and their influence on him.  Even if he's a righty, he's part of the establishment and/or never Trumpers. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Comey is a RINO at best.  In interviews he's talked about his wife and daughters being lefties and their influence on him.  Even if he's a righty, he's part of the establishment and/or never Trumpers. 

I agree.  My bigger point was that party affiliation shouldn't matter if you're doing your job.

And it shouldn't cause you to undermine someone else's job.  And it shouldn't matter when you're calling someone out, or investigating, or punishing people for forgetting that they should be neutrals who need to place country over party.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i still haven't put anybody on ignore but man i gotta tell you, skipping over posts with avatars of clownbombs, fat faces, and baby faces makes this place so much better

it's heaven when you get 6 in a row you didn't have to read, just seeing that ignored message is pure bliss

38 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i still haven't put anybody on ignore but man i gotta tell you, skipping over posts with avatars of clownbombs, fat faces, and baby faces makes this place so much better

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's heaven when you get 6 in a row you didn't have to read, just seeing that ignored message is pure bliss

Right on! 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Many of the people on the Mueller team were part of the conspiracy. "You have the deputy on the team and another top lawyer both involved in the chain of custody of the Steele dossier." (Is the "deputy" Andrew Weissmann?) He said it is "impossible" that those two attorneys did not know that the Steele dossier was dirt coming from the Democrats.

Looks like Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad

Representatives Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows send a letter to AG William Barr questioning the independence of two members of the Mueller team, Zainab Ahmad and Andrew Weissmann.

• Like (+1) 3

I think they are going to be able to hide most of this report. But that's fine. We don't need an impeachment to get rid of this clown. Dems can keep arguing he is hiding something really bad. And keep hammering the point. Still, health care, general lack of competence and Trump's obvious hatred towards the majority of Americans will be the top issues