The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well this one fits a bit better.  

Propaganda ministers
Propaganda ministers
I've a-got a heavy due
I'm gonna walk all over you
'Cause

Madness, madness, they call it madness

under the Dems we'll be ***** living in our ***** house in the ***** middle of our ***** street

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just show the report

It's illegal to show the report until they redact information related to the grand jury deliberations.  

Now ask yourself, why do Democrats want Barr to break that law?  (Answer: They don't.  They want to leverage the delay and the public's ignorance of the law to score points with the electorate.)

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's illegal to show the report until they redact information related to the grand jury deliberations.  

Now ask yourself, why do Democrats want Barr to break that law?  (Answer: They don't.  They want to leverage the delay and the public's ignorance of the law to score points with the electorate.)

Their dumb card trick has failed five times but they insist it will work this time

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah.  The report's almost 400 pages with tables and appendices so it will take a little bit of time.  I see this as just pressure to speed it up.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  The report's almost 400 pages with tables and appendices so it will take a little bit of time.  I see this as just pressure to speed it up.

They have six more years to milk this bogus accusation

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I see this as just pressure to speed it up.

It's disingenuous partisan noise designed to distract idiots and set up the "coverup" narrative that they've already been crafting.

Personally, I think Barr should release a statement saying something to the effect of, "While i respect Chairman Nadler's position, any subpoenas that he issues for the full report will be ignored. Neither the Justice Department, nor the Attorney General's Office are going to follow any directives by Chairman Nadler, or his committee, that require us to commit crimes."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's disingenuous partisan noise designed to distract idiots and set up the "coverup" narrative that they've already been crafting.

Personally, I think Barr should release a statement saying something to the effect of, "While i respect Chairman Nadler's position, any subpoenas that he issues for the full report will be ignored. Neither the Justice Department, nor the Attorney General's Office are going to follow any directives by Chairman Nadler, or his committee, that require us to commit crimes."

I wouldn't trust Trump to pass the collection plate at church without taking money from it.  Barr, however, will follow the law to a tee.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

and twenty-seven 8 x 10 colored glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of 
each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence against us ...

• Haha (+1) 3