Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Tulsi Gabbard

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

 

Unfortunately the intelligence officials recruiting Trump were Russian

 

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Now that's some funny ass ***** right here.  

 

Oh wait.....you're serious?  

 

Never mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     Take a look at youtube and watch all the deranged leftists screaming, kicking, cursing, whining and attacking

Trump and his family based on 'feelings', but somehow Trumps behavior is bad?

 

Have people lost their ability to reason?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Albwan said:

     Take a look at youtube and watch all the deranged leftists screaming, kicking, cursing, whining and attacking

Trump and his family based on 'feelings', but somehow Trumps behavior is bad?

 

Have people lost their ability to reason?

All those people are not the President. They don’t need to act presidential. 

Edited by BigMcD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump was not a member of the uniparty, thus his win and administration is a threat to said establishment - which extends beyond politicians and into the corporate media, entertainment industry, intelligence community, and the global community. For 2+ years now, millions (billions) of dollars have been spent trying to cement this image of Trump in your mind:

 

I've been thinking for a while that this is really what's behind the endless investigations.  Both sides are playing.

 

Two things both parties can agree on.  War, and keeping everyone else out. 

 

With Trump as a total outsider they want to make an example out of him in case any other outsiders like Oprah, or Snoop, or Kanye, or Mark Cuban think they want to run.  If the HoR and Senate want to sift though any rich person's books and their lawyer's office, they're toast.

 

========================

 

Thanks for your service John. 

 

I don't know  a whole lotabout Tulsi but I love that she's a fellow veteran who served in Iraq and knows these conquests never work and doesn't want to get in any more.  However, she made some gay or trans thing a while back so she's out.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John from Riverside

 

Does President Trump act like a toad often? Undoubtedly.

Does he act like a 5 year old child who wants to take his ball and go home at times? For sure.

Does Trump act presidential most of the time? Not even close.

 

What Trump has done, however, is cast himself into the vipers nest in an attempt to give us our country back. In doing so, he has put himself, and his family, at great risk. He is besieged by many in the public, the main stream media, social networks, and various governmental officials 24 hours a day, for no other reason than for him being outside the establishment. No one could be expected to continually act presidential during this assault.

 

If you stick around here long enough (even if you just lurk), have an open mind, and poke around in the various threads, you will come across many unpleasant truths. And you may wonder how so many, got away with so much, for so long. Trump is the wrecking ball and the pendulum is just about to swing. 

 

I highly encourage you to spend the ~5 minutes watching this video. It's loaded with heavy truths. I don't expect you to believe them, but at a minimum it should raise some questions for you to reflect on.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

 

I've been thinking for a while that this is really what's behind the endless investigations.  Both sides are playing.

 

Two things both parties can agree on.  War, and keeping everyone else out. 

 

With Trump as a total outsider they want to make an example out of him in case any other outsiders like Oprah, or Snoop, or Kanye, or Mark Cuban think they want to run.  If the HoR and Senate want to sift though any rich person's books and their lawyer's office, they're toast.

 

It was Trump's foreign policy agenda specifically which made him a threat to the global political establishment. This campaign video (above!), red meat and all, really cuts to the heart of it: 

 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh I wont spend a lot of time in here.  Not versed enough to not get eaten lol.

 

But.....good discussion.

 

If you're willing to engage in discussion, tolerate the occasional insult, and back up your position with facts (not feelz), then you'll be fine here. You're off to a good start.

 

Oh, and you will be hazed.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

No I would prefer a president that strengthens the country AND acts presidential.

 

And frankly I dont think that is too much to ask.

Ronald Reagan just doesn't grow on trees.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

It was Trump's foreign policy agenda specifically which made him a threat to the global political establishment. This campaign video, red meat and all, really cuts to the heart of it: 

 

 

Beat you with this by a few minutes!

:beer:

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

 

Beat you with this by a few minutes!

:beer:

 

First.....I am not a Clinton fan who I also considered a BAD choice for a presidential cand

 

but

 

Why is it that when I watch this video my stomach turns when Trump is talking about "1 percent of the ppl bad" when HE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

 

Maybe the simple truth is that they are ALL corrupt......and I am looking for better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

First.....I am not a Clinton fan who I also considered a BAD choice for a presidential cand

 

but

 

Why is it that when I watch this video my stomach turns when Trump is talking about "1 percent of the ppl bad" when HE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

 

Maybe the simple truth is that they are ALL corrupt......and I am looking for better.

Because it’s a complete load of horseshit. Trump cares about the Trump brand and the Trump brand only. Replace the names of everyone he says is bad with “Trump Inc” and it makes more sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

First.....I am not a Clinton fan who I also considered a BAD choice for a presidential cand

 

but

 

Why is it that when I watch this video my stomach turns when Trump is talking about "1 percent of the ppl bad" when HE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

 

Maybe the simple truth is that they are ALL corrupt......and I am looking for better.

 

We got it.    California is wearing off on you.   

 

Lot of messages to dodge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teddy KGB said:

 

We got it.    California is wearing off on you.   

 

Lot of messages to dodge 

Well...I have lived in a lot of places in the world and I am pretty sure I would feel the same way if I was still in Guam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Well...I have lived in a lot of places in the world and I am pretty sure I would feel the same way if I was still in Guam

 

Lucky for you, you got out before it tipped over.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh I wont spend a lot of time in here.  Not versed enough to not get eaten lol.

 

But.....good discussion.

tenor.gif?itemid=7393742

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people who say that Trump should act Presidential are the ones who think Trump should take every punch in the face he gets and just smile and say and do nothing.

 

Those are the cries of people who don't know Trump and never even met him.

 

Trump doesn't take punches he gets without fighting back and that is EXACTLY why people voted for Trump.

 

The people who voted for Trump, want Trump, not a Presidential lap dog who will cow tow to his enemies

 

The minute Trump acts Presidential, he will lose his base, and in turn, lose the 2020 election. So, I am sure the left wants Trump to not be Trump to win in 2020, cause they won't beat him with their insane policies.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh I wont spend a lot of time in here.  Not versed enough to not get eaten lol.

 

But.....good discussion.

 

:beer: I hope you consider sticking around. You're enough of an old timer around TSW to know most of the characters down here (and how they operate/know when not to take offense). Even though it can get truculent, there are also some really smart people with a wide array of experiences down here who do contribute to good/informative conversations... between the snarking of course. 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Speaking for myself, I'm the opposite, I don't care if Trump is the biggest douchbag on the planet, I'm a results person, and Trump has and is doing a lot of good for this country. Obama acted very presidential, spoke very elegantly and did nothing, or very few good things. As far Gabbert, I know little of her, but if she's part of the "socialist "crowd, and green deal bunch, she won't stand a chance

 

This. I don’t give a rats ass who twitters what.  I didn’t vote for Trump last time around, but I will next year.  He’s been far better than I expected.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh I wont spend a lot of time in here.  Not versed enough to not get eaten lol.

 

But.....good discussion.

 

Good.  You're an idiot.

 

Was going to tell you earlier, but I held out hopes you'd get some good responses before I said hello.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

No I would prefer a president that strengthens the country AND acts presidential.

 

And frankly I dont think that is too much to ask.

Okay, I have to ask... define "Acts Presidential" please... Is there some book out there written only POTUS know about that teach them this? Or is it because the media has said so? Which one of them wrote the book on it?

I'm just trying to understand why acting is some manner, not defined by anything except MAYBE past failed presidencies, could possibly be some kind of lesson? After all, what made the way any of the last 2 potus do that really made the world stand up and say, "now that man looks presidential"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

?????

 

Do you see who I am touting as who I would like to be the leader of our country....there is NOTHING about her that even insinuates that.

I agree.  I think she gets it.

 

I can almost guarantee that the white house Q and A's with the media would become non toxic in a hurry.   She might even get up on the podiam......

Hey John! Good to see you down here.

 

If I could clarify, I think lots of people felt wronged by buying into Obama's style over substance.  And they fear you're doing the same, which is why they want you to specifically say why she feels "real."

 

Lots of folks down here don't like subjectivity without at least specific reasons. We all like people at least partially subjectively, that's human nature.  It helps to articulate why.

 

Glad to see you here though.  I think you're an every man and a proud American (I mean that as a compliment).  And I think this country would be leagues improved if we could discuss ideas rationally and amicably from the ground up with folks who are just dipping their toe in the political minefield.

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Okay, I have to ask... define "Acts Presidential" please... Is there some book out there written only POTUS know about that teach them this? Or is it because the media has said so? Which one of them wrote the book on it?

I'm just trying to understand why acting is some manner, not defined by anything except MAYBE past failed presidencies, could possibly be some kind of lesson? After all, what made the way any of the last 2 potus do that really made the world stand up and say, "now that man looks presidential"?

 

I would say there's a time for eloquence, calmness, and collectiveness as well as a time for:

 

 

My ideal candidate expresses both of these in equal measure as the individual situation requires.  Obama was too much the former, and lots of folks believe Trump is too far the latter.

 

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm the best person to be president.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

 

This. I don’t give a rats ass who twitters what.  I didn’t vote for Trump last time around, but I will next year.  He’s been far better than I expected.

What has Trump done to earn this praise from you?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Hey John! Good to see you down here.

 

If I could clarify, I think lots of people felt wronged by buying into Obama's style over substance.  And they fear you're doing the same, which is why they want you to specifically say why she feels "real."

 

Lots of folks down here don't like subjectivity without at least specific reasons. We all like people at least partially subjectively, that's human nature.  It helps to articulate why.

 

Glad to see you here though.  I think you're an every man and a proud American (I mean that as a compliment).  And I think this country would be leagues improved if we could discuss ideas rationally and amicably from the ground up with folks who are just dipping their toe in the political minefield.

I would say there's a time for eloquence, calmness, and collectiveness as well as a time for:

 

 

My ideal candidate expresses both of these in equal measure as the individual situation requires.  Obama was too much the former, and lots of folks believe Trump is too far the latter.

 

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm the best person to be president.

In her interviews she talks about how she left the VP of Democratz to support Bernie because she did not believe in what the Dems were doing.....and talks about the only way to really get things accomplished is get everyone to the table.

 

I find it very interesting about how an ex military can talk about getting out of military regime change when that is really what a huge portion of the military budget goes.....she says it does not work (and she is right by the way......these countries HATE us for our efforts) and that money could be spent on our OWN country.

 

Cant stand Tucker on Fox News I think he is a clown......but he had her on as a guest and was actually civil in the interview......which also leads to my believe that she can pull people of varied stances together to get things accomplished.

 

So I like her ideas and I like the way she carries herself......as I said I feel like the white house press conferences are a battlefield now and I envision this woman who would actually step to the podium to talk to the press at times and it NOT be a toxic environment.

 

I also understand the folks that talk about how the dems might keep her down because they are not on board with her agenda.....would love to see her run as a VP candidate with someone that actually has a chance.....

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I find it very interesting about how an ex military can talk about getting out of military regime change when that is really what a huge portion of the military budget goes.....she says it does not work (and she is right by the way......these countries HATE us for our efforts) and that money could be spent on our OWN country.

 

I don't find it that interesting or even surprising.  A LOT of veterans think war is dumb and total waste of time, money, and lives.  We've had Veterans like this throughout history.  The most decorated Marine in World War I, Smedley Butler, wrote a book about it called "War Is A Racket" that is as applicable today as it was then.  You can download it and read it here: https://scoutingweb.com/war-is-a-racket-pdf/ 

 

Also think of Ron Kovak and John Kerry (back in the 60s/70s).  My wife had a neighbor that was a bomber in World War II.  When asked what he did in the war he said he bombed women and children.  Like I said a LOT of veterans are anti-war.  Like me and you for example.

 

She is against these endless conquests BECAUSE she is a veteran and served as a medic in Iraq and has seen up close how ineffective and bad it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

 

I don't find it that interesting or even surprising.  A LOT of veterans think war is dumb and total waste of time, money, and lives.  We've had Veterans like this throughout history.  The most decorated Marine in World War I, Smedley Butler, wrote a book about it called "War Is A Racket" that is as applicable today as it was then.  You can download it and read it here: https://scoutingweb.com/war-is-a-racket-pdf/ 

 

Also think of Ron Kovak and John Kerry (back in the 60s/70s).  My wife had a neighbor that was a bomber in World War II.  When asked what he did in the war he said he bombed women and children.  Like I said a LOT of veterans are anti-war.  Like me and you for example.

 

She is against these endless conquests BECAUSE she is a veteran and served as a medic in Iraq and has seen up close how ineffective and bad it is.

I am very anti war......

 

WIll always carry the scars from it.   When I left the military I eventually worked my way into a job as a graduate student advisor here at one of the Southern California Universities......

 

Just today I had some Middle Eastern female potential applicant come in to see me.....and I am trying to do my job and I remember the constant worry of females dressed just like them possibly being strapped down with bombs when I was in the Middle East........I am trying to talk to them and it was so difficult but i made it through and they were happy when they left.

 

I love my country......I hate the politics

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...