Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Tulsi Gabbard

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I like how people also conveniently forget that their population is 1/10th of ours. Lot easier to provide coverage for 33 million than it is for 330 million.

America also has 10 x as much money to pay for it.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

America also has 10 x as much money to pay for it.

We do? Is it hiding under someone's bed or something?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does anyone know how Canada can get by giving their population "free" healthcare?

Shittycare and wait times plus we in the USA take care of most of their defense expense.

Shittycare?  Yeah sucks to wait 4 hours in emerg to get fixed up for free. 

Had to wait 4 days once to get an mri.

Have a heart attack - no wait. And if you need a stent put in? Same day or next at the latest. Cancer diagnosis? Into the cancer centre the next week. Yeah if you have an elective surgery for say a shoulder, yeah you could wait months because it’s not a priority, but chances are you were putting up with that bad shoulder for a while already. Not sure where these people live who you get your info from but I haven’t experienced any of the issues people talk about. 

And defense? Who are you protecting us from? All those countries wanting to attack Canada 😂. The only danger we have is living next to the crackhouse! 

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I like how people also conveniently forget that their population is 1/10th of ours. Lot easier to provide coverage for 33 million than it is for 330 million.

😂 Where do you think the money to pay for it comes from? Tax payers. You have 10x the tax payers. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Shittycare?  Yeah sucks to wait 4 hours in emerg to get fixed up for free. 

Had to wait 4 days once to get an mri.

Have a heart attack - no wait. And if you need a stent put in? Same day or next at the latest. Cancer diagnosis? Into the cancer centre the next week. Yeah if you have an elective surgery for say a shoulder, yeah you could wait months because it’s not a priority, but chances are you were putting up with that bad shoulder for a while already. Not sure where these people live who you get your info from but I haven’t experienced any of the issues people talk about. 

And defense? Who are you protecting us from? All those countries wanting to attack Canada 😂. The only danger we have is living next to the crackhouse! 

I guess we are just doing too good of a job protecting you.