NYG still looking to trade OBJ

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Makes too much sense - and the Pats tried to land him during the 2018 season.

Yep...and Belichick isn't really interested in drafting and developing guys at this point.

Still hoping that it doesn't come to pass though.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Yep...and Belichick isn't really interested in drafting and developing guys at this point.

Still hoping that it doesn't come to pass though.

Note the 1st round pick traded for Brandin Cooks. He always will take the established guy over drafting one and they are really thin at WR

I am not a huge fan of OBJ but he is a great WR. Depending on what amount of his contract the Bills would have to pick up and what the compensation will be. I would give up the #9 pick for him. His base salary isnt bad and there is an out after the 2020 season. 

21 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

They only pick up $16M of his 2019 number, so if Gronk retires or restructures they can do it straight away.

If the Bills WERE interested (nothing that says they are except dot connecting) they could offer more than the Pats since we draft so much higher in the 1st. Unless the Pats were to include players.

Nobody should be upset about an OBJ trade. He's a weirdo, but I don't think he's a me first guy. He's just a strange dude. I know he publicly criticizes teammates, but I think that's just a sign of some immaturity and stupidity. The guy is an amazing player and I think he would fit in fine here. 

• Like (+1) 6

36 minutes ago, Logic said:

Are Bills fans cool with giving up AT LEAST a 1st and 3rd round pick? If not, forget about OBJ.

I am...it's basically paying to draft the second best wideout in the game with your 3rd round pick. That seems like fair compensation imo.

• Like (+1) 1

This would definitely make more sense than Brown because of age. Antonio Brown doesn't have years for Josh Allen to develop but Odell Beckham has a couple.  More of a deep threat plays better of Allen's strengths. Big Ben throws Brow.n open doesn't seem like Josh Allen's game. Plus Odell Beckham has a much better red zone game .