General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

14 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I still don't understand why Dante Fowler took a one year deal. With the lack of edge guys, he would have made some cash no? I mean 14 million is nothing to sneeze at, but I feel like he would have got a massive deal today. 

I was thinking the same. He at least would have got 14 per year on a multi year deal with a nice guarantee. He could have easily made it up to 15 and possibly l could have pushed the 17 that Trey Flowers received. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I was thinking the same. He at least would have got 14 per year on a multi year deal with a nice guarantee. He could have easily made it up to 15 and possibly l could have pushed the 17 that Trey Flowers received. 

Chasing a ring maybe? 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Daryl Williams still out there. That's alot of money for James tho. Maybe Daryl is cheaper than that.

I think he has to be because he is coming off injury, but I would say not much cheaper. 

I just hope we don't wind up with like Ereck Flowers

Outside the box thought, but in theory you could sign Rodger Saffold to be your right tackle. He has a ton of experience at tackle and spent some time on the right side as well. Not ideal, but could be something they look at. This is merely my speculation. 

• Like (+1) 1

13M per year is steep. I would expect Williams to sign a contract more on par with Morse considering his injury history. Absent that, the draft actually has decent RT prospects and I don't think RT is a position that you HAVE to have a vet at, we got the most important spot at C locked down at least.