India v. Pakistan

Paulus

I’ve a friend who’s trained with Indians. He states they got game. Beware Pakistan. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Since Alexander of Macedon at least.  Maybe since the Medes.

Say the Great, not Macedon so people know whom you’re referencing. 

58 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

A conflict between two nuclear powers is unfolding and I just checked CNN, Fox, Dailywire, BBC, and MSNBC, and they're not covering it yet. Amazing. 

Do you actually think that armed conflict between 2 nuclear armed countries would still the Michael Cohen thunder? Also, there's Melania's hair color to dissect.

Just now, The_Dude said:

I’ve a friend who’s trained with Indians. He states they got game. Beware Pakistan. 

They've owned the Pakistanis twice since the partition.  And they have both the British heritage of training and organization, and the mythos of Imphal/Kohima.

Interesting side-note: Pakistani M-48 tanks were savaged by Indian Centurions in...73, I think.  Even though the Centurion was notionally the weaker tank, the Indian gunners could lay on target and fire more quickly than the early computerized range-finders on the M-48 could.  

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you actually think that armed conflict between 2 nuclear armed countries would still the Michael Cohen thunder? Also, there's Melania's hair color to dissect.

It's CNN...so...

Oh look, I caught a shill while I was eating lunch. I love efficiency.

Looking back, it was pretty darn good shill bait and I can see why you couldn't resist.

And good job trying to put words in my mouth, while not backing up your claim, but this is expected behavior, as well.

I'll go ahead and link directly to the post you referenced, instead of the beginning of a 230+ page thread: 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/191395-the-deep-state-war-heats-up-ph34r/?page=226&tab=comments#comment-5649115

Where exactly do I say I believe it? Or that I don't? I took no stance on it. There are 2 links directly to the Vatican as a source, for people to peruse it and make up their own minds.

I put eyes on something they may not have seen otherwise, which was the intent.

I don't feel the need to explain my stances or rationale on many issues, because I think it's a waste of my time. My words are not usually going to sway anyones hardened opinions.

But, all, please do take this piece of shills advice. I am floored that he actually said it.

Look for yourself and don't believe me.

And don't stop with this India/Pakistan issue.

But you be you, BM. Now I am going to go take one in your honor.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

(Once again, sliding a topic with a different topic and dividing along the way... this isn't an accident. It's his pattern. Because sliding and dividing is what he's paid to do here. Stop replying to his drivel and he'll change screen names again)

There's my stalker. You did well for a few days but I always knew you'd come back. You always do. 

Helping me collect my Deep State paycheck though so thank you. 

They've owned the Pakistanis twice since the partition.  And they have both the British heritage of training and organization, and the mythos of Imphal/Kohima.

Interesting side-note: Pakistani M-48 tanks were savaged by Indian Centurions in...73, I think.  Even though the Centurion was notionally the weaker tank, the Indian gunners could lay on target and fire more quickly than the early computerized range-finders on the M-48 could.  

It's CNN...so...

Hey, the M1 don’t got an auto loader for a reason. Sometimes tech holds ya back. 

Where were these battles? I’m curious about the terrain and the angle the guns move. Israel had an advantage over Egypt due to their tanks being able to take advantage of berms better. 

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Oh look, I caught a shill while I was eating lunch. I love efficiency.

Looking back, it was pretty darn good shill bait and I can see why you couldn't resist.

And good job trying to put words in my mouths, while not backing up your claim, but this is expected behavior, as well.

I'll go ahead and link directly to the post you referenced, instead of the beginning of a 230+ page thread: 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/191395-the-deep-state-war-heats-up-ph34r/?page=226&tab=comments#comment-5649115

Where exactly do I say I believe it? Or that I don't? I took no stance on it. There are 2 links directly to the Vatican as a source, for people to peruse it and make up their own minds.

I put eyes on something they may not have seen otherwise, which was the intent.

I don't feel the need to explain my stances or rationale on many issues, because I think it's a waste of my time. My words are not usually going to sway anyones hardened opinions.

But, all, please do take this piece of shills advice. I am floored that he actually said it.

Look for yourself and don't believe me. And don't stop with this India/Pakistan issue.

But you be you, BM. Now I am going to go take one in your honor.

Oh OK. So you just post sh!tty posts for sh!t's sake. 

Glad you clarified your posting philosophy!

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Slide and divide. 

Not sure how many times this needs to be proven before people do the only thing that will rid the board of this infestation.

Ah, it was only a matter of time before you appealed to higher authorities because you hate how I expose the absurdity of the conspiracy club. 

But you let the pedophile post here for years in support of you. That never bothered you because he was a sycophant. 

Shocker.

6 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Oh OK. So you just post sh!tty posts for sh!t's sake. 

Glad you clarified your posting philosophy!

and you post petty ***** because that's just who you appear to be, very petty and small.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

There's my stalker. You did well for a few days but I always knew you'd come back. You always do. 

Helping me collect my Deep State paycheck though so thank you. 

1551217637253.png

I wonder how far this will go. 

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I swear, this entire subforum is becoming unreadable.

We used to be capable of getting the idiots to self-deport via shaming or ignoring them depending on their personality types, but now they run the asylum.

I'm at the point where, if I see The_Dude was the last one to post in a thread, I don't even look at it, as I figure any pretense of real discussion is ended.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm at the point where, if I see The_Dude was the last one to post in a thread, I don't even look at it, as I figure any pretense of real discussion is ended.

And yet I frequently get notifications of a response from DC Tammy. Puzzling. 

37 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Hopefully till Islamabad is in ruins and India has captured all of Pakistan’s nukes. 

I suppose China and Russia will support Pakistan, no? US and Euro will support India? 

This isn't even a proxy. Or, does this have any relation to the China/US trade war? 

Where are the "conspiracy" guys when you need em'? I can't see this whole picture. 

the-society-that-separates-its-ny-schola

Edited by Paulus

28 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I suppose China and Russia will support Pakistan, no? US and Euro will support India? 

This isn't even a proxy. Or, does this have any relation to the China/US trade war? 

Where are the "conspiracy" guys when you need em'? I can't see this whole picture. 

They didn't predict this but they are currently backfitting Q's words to make up a connection. 

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/india-vs-pakistan-which-army-would-win-war-32961

For your reading pleasure. A nice article on the military capabilities of the belligerents. 

33 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I don’t think either side can bring the big guns into the war. I just don’t think the risk is worth the entry of China, Russia, or us. 

5 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

They didn't predict this but they are currently backfitting Q's words to make up a connection. 

I am not looking for a prediction,  just what led to the EOF. It could just be simply the suicide guy, but I like to consider the possibility is all part of a bigger strategy/purpose. Like a dominoes purposefully set up and knocked down, Chess, etc.

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/india-vs-pakistan-which-army-would-win-war-32961

For your reading pleasure. A nice article on the military capabilities of the belligerents. 

I don’t think either side can bring the big guns into the war. I just don’t think the risk is worth the entry of China, Russia, or us. 

I agree. I just have a feeling that there is something most of us are missing here. 

802410066f18146088056e501494a4ab.gif

*HEAVY* fog of war, and lots of conflicting information, but there seems to be agreement that there is something big going on in the Sialkot region right now.

2019-02-26_15-04-43.png.6b6e15926eb5b3622ec67268c41cd4fe.png

Both sides moving heavy artillery and tanks toward various forward positions, which wouldn't be unexpected given the circumstances.

Just now, Hedge said:

*HEAVY* fog of war, and lots of conflicting information, but there seems to be agreement that there is something big going on in the Sialkot region right now.

2019-02-26_15-04-43.png.6b6e15926eb5b3622ec67268c41cd4fe.png

Both sides moving heavy artillery and tanks toward various forward positions, which wouldn't be unexpected given the circumstances.

There's always fighting in Sialkot.

5 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Hedges believes that the Pope and Grand Imam are conspiring to create One World Religion. It's one of my favorite conspiracy posts here in a long time. 

This is right up your alley man. Can I count you as a supporter of that idea?

Can we at least agree that, if there is a singular religion declared, that we can start feeding Pastafarians to the lions?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Can we at least agree that, if there is a singular religion declared, that we can start feeding Pastafarians to the lions?

You may not believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but He believes in you.  We are all Touched By His Noodly Appendage.

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Many? No. Since you said nations, there aren't many. Most white people are civilized and there's a reason for that -- the gladius and scutum. With the gladius and scutum most whites were introduced to civilized ways. But, I don't hold Russians in a high regard. They're white. But ask me what I think about the Goths, and the Gauls...I wont speak highly of them, and it is their great fortune and to their benefit that Rome pulled them from the darkness. Again, and I'll be very clear, I do not believe in racial superiority. I believe in cultural superiority. 

That's what I thought....

Thanks for playing.

Is this just your convoluted way of saying Rome caused civilization?

NONE OF THIS SOUNDS GOOD:

India Pakistan: Kashmir fighting sees Indian aircraft downed.

Plus: India, Pakistan claim to down each other’s jets as Kashmir conflict heats up.

Also: India-Pakistan crisis disrupts international flights: All international commercial flights to Pakistan are suspended with some airlines forced to reroute transit flights.

And: GLOBAL MARKETS-Impact of India-Pakistan tensions spreads from Asia to Europe.

Just armed conflict between two nations with nuclear weapons. If it comes to cases, I’m on India’s side of course, and the United States should be too — Pakistan has been effectively an enemy for years. But much better for everyone if there’s no war here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1