2019 NFL Combine updates

YoloinOhio

54 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Thanks, Yolo.

The note from Dr. Andrews about Taylor reminds me of an Epstein's mother note from Welcome Back Kotter...

Lmao! I totally remember Juan Epstein, the Puerto Rican Jew, reading a note supposedly from his mom and then him saying, "signed, Epstein's mother."  Thanks for bringing back that memory!

• Haha (+1) 1

For those that are into the height/weight measurements and all that, @CharlesRobinson is tweeting all of them out. Thread starts here:

As far as potential early picks for Buffalo, the only guys I've seen so far are:

Yodney Cajuste: 

Andre Dillard:

David Edwards:

Cody Ford:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

No I thought QBs were being measured tomorrow from the schedule, but I saw some tweeted out already (not his)

Yeah, I could have sworn QBs are measured tomorrow. Wonder if the ones that got measured today are overflow or something.

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

Yeah, I could have sworn QBs are measured tomorrow. Wonder if the ones that got measured today are overflow or something.

I’ve seen 3 or 4 QBs measurements,not the top guys (Rypien, Shurmer, Easton Stick). But just saw that Murray is expected to be measured today so who knows. 

Edit: it is tomorrow 

Edited by YoloinOhio

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve seen 3 or 4 QBs measurements,not the top guys (Rypien, Shurmer, Easton Stick). But just saw that Murray is expected to be measured today so who knows. 

I heard a few minutes of Pat Kirwan yesterday, talking about a QB who "stretched" his hand prior to the combine to get better measurements.  Just crazy.

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And if you like him at center, like I do, then he's Justin Britt...although Britt ended up having to drop about 10 lbs from his combine weight of 325, whereas Jonah is basically where he needs to be weight-wise given that he's a bit shorter.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/justin-britt?id=2543824

• Like (+1) 2

not necessarily an update 

5 things to know about the players at the 2019 NFL combine

1. Offensive line talent runs deep

2. Injuries, surgery sideline some top prospects

3. Elite QBs not as plentiful this year

4. A strong contingent of tight end talent

5. Reversal on combine player bans

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-the-players-at-the-2019-nfl-combine