EJ and Sammy together again

YoloinOhio

18 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s funny how people are dumping on EJ when he had a better rookie QB rating, more passing tds, and more passing yards/ game than future HOFer Josh Allen.  He also would be the highest rated QBs on our roster.  But what does Andy Reid know about offense???

keep getting those checks EJ!

He will not be cashing any checks unless he can win a roster spot for regular season. Not likely to happen but you never know.

camp and preseason they only get a per diem that covers their expenses.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

All hail King Biscuit!

tumblr_np90jjT7UK1qk8r8go7_250.gif

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You gotta admit....EJ Manuel has found a way to stick in the league a lot longer then many thought.....even if it is a gypsie

I don’t get why it’s that surprising.  He has a 77 qb rating. There are way worse guys who get spots.  Why do guys like Savage, Weeden, Peterman, etc. keep getting jobs?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Well,  to be fair,  Chucky saw way too much of this.

EJ kicks his fumble

You realize there are a bunch of those for our qbs too, right?  http://www.nfl.com/player/ejmanuel/2539228/gamelogs

i don’t get why people still try to hate on a good guy who has played better than a lot of scrub qbs who keep backup jobs.

21 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You realize there are a bunch of those for our qbs too, right?  http://www.nfl.com/player/ejmanuel/2539228/gamelogs

i don’t get why people still try to hate on a good guy who has played better than a lot of scrub qbs who keep backup jobs.

This is true.    But from the link you showed,  EJ had 4 fumbles with 3 of them lost in the span of 2 weeks?      How could he not have been put on the chopping block.      Peterman certainly was worse than EJ in terms of ball security .    But we also don't have him anymore.

7 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Or they signed guys in the middle of the season who were familiar with their offense.

but again, what does Andy Reid know about offense?  Clearly, Gruden was a much better judge of talent this year.  

He’s gotten farther in his career than you have in yours. 

Hey Biscuit. You have no idea how successful I am. But I do know how unsuccessful EJ has been. If I would do my job as bad as he has done his I would not have one.  And I'm just curious, did EJ get your valentine?

2 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Hey Biscuit. You have no idea how successful I am. But I do know how unsuccessful EJ has been. If I would do my job as bad as he has done his I would not have one.  And I'm just curious, did EJ get your valentine?

Biscuit does love him some EJ.  But not quite as much as the undying love of BillsFan4Ever.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Biscuit does love him some EJ.  But not quite as much as the undying love of BillsFan4Ever.

There were times when I suspected he was one of 26CB’s sock puppets. :D

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, R Y G A R said:

EJ has been quietly sticking around and making a nice living as an NFL backup. Not what we were hoping for when he was drafted obviously, but I'm happy for him that he's been able to make an NFL roster every season.

EJ was sitting on his couch the last season .  Chucky cut him before the opener .

18 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Message boards are the best.  You can pretend every school in the country wanted you as a 5 star high school recruit; or that you started for one of the best teams in college; or you made the top 1% of your profession and made millions in it.  Keep up the good work Matt.  We all believe you are super successful!

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Message boards are the best.  You can pretend every school in the country wanted you as a 5 star high school recruit; or that you started for one of the best teams in college; or you made the top 1% of your profession and made millions in it.  Keep up the good work Matt.  We all believe you are super successful!

I never said I was successful, bragged about my accomplishments or that I made millions. I did comment that you don't know either and should not comment about my success or lack thereof. That said, I am gainfully employed and if I did my job like EJ I would get fired (like he has, repeatedly). Point made again. BTW how did he like the chocolates you sent?

• Like (+1) 1