Stump @ExiledinIllinois (f/k/a Can someone explain...)

BringBackFergy

1 minute ago, Augie said:

When I walk her, the first two to three poops are ROCK hard. The last one is more loose. I apologize to the people who have tuned in here to my dogs pooping rituals.  I blame Exiled for dragging this out, but who’s NOT fascinated with such a topic? 

I think draining the anal glands is done similarly to how one would suck venom out of a snake bite.  Good luck!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

When I walk her, the first two to three poops are ROCK hard. The last one is more loose. I apologize to the people who have tuned in here to my dogs pooping rituals.  I blame Exiled for dragging this out, but who’s NOT fascinated with such a topic? 

LoL... Sorry too...

Growing up we had dogs too, some with issues.  I guess it's fiber that creates wide loads.  That will aid in naturally expressing your dogs scent markers.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I think draining the anal glands is done similarly to how one would suck venom out of a snake bite.  Good luck!

This is just sick.  LoL... 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Why is my wife always right?

You caught her snickering at you in front of the mirror again huh?

4 hours ago, Augie said:

Anal glands and @ExiledinIllinois go together like peas and carrots!!”  I knew he’d find the answer for you.

Sidenote: Thinking or changing this thread title to “Ask Exiled Anything” 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

This colloquialism originated right here at TBD when Limeaid decided the best way to get people to sit down in front of him at the stadium was to take a warm turd from the toilet bowl, wrap it in a napkin and smear it on the idiot’s seat in front of him. “He took his own dump” to the seat to teach that fool a lesson. True story.

At least he didn't Rosen the bathroom

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have a lot of questions in life. Do you have any? There’s quite a few experts on this board. Maybe we can help each other. 

Can an someone explain what all those little pieces of lint are on the inside of my eyeballs when I close my eyes and look up into the sun? I’m a pretty clean person and shower every day. But when I look up in the sky and close my eyelids, there’s a bunch of lint and debris inside my eye sockets that floats around. I try to keep it in one place but it quickly zig zags across my field of vision. It’s maddening. Why do I have lint in my eyeballs?

They're bits of protein according to my optho-guy.

My question for the ages:  How do you know with certainty that it's OK to fart without risking a bowel movement?  Is it something that comes with experience, or is it genetic in nature? 

Edited by Keukasmallies

16 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

They're bits of protein according to my optho-guy.

My question for the ages:  How do you know with certainty that it's OK to fart without risking a bowel movement?  Is it something that comes with experience, or is it genetic in nature? 

Trial and error my friend!

9 hours ago, Augie said:

My dog likes to scooch her butt along the road when we walk. You know....that little butt slide thing. Worse, she will also do it inside on an area rug, leaving some unfortunate skid marks. Apparently there is such a thing as draining a dogs anal glands. (I know, you’re upset that you got this far!) 

Can someone explain to me why the Vet office thought they would just teach me how to do this? I’m sorry, that’s what we have YOU guys for! 

Because they're idiots.

Next question.

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

The lint I’m seeing are not “floaters” as Marcus Welby in Illinois and Senator House are referring to....I’ve been seeing these lint pieces in my closed eyelids since I was a kid at the beach (when eyes are closed and looking toward the light you see the lint and it swims around until you keep our eyeballs still). So if you are applying medical principles to a 12 yr old kid having floaters I feel that our inland waters are at risk. 

Find me some real research damn it!!! 

Is this real life?

everyone has floaters

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Why is a female called a female, is there a fee to be woman and why is man used in wo-man? 

Because when man first began to speak he was a HOT babe and said 

Woe Man !!!!! Check that b out 

My dog punched me in the mouth yesterday, and I want to know why.  I love my dog, feed him twice a day, always let him lick my plate, and take outside whenever he tells me to, no matter what time, day or night.

He’s a good boy, and has been trying to apologize and make up, but I’m mad as hell.  He even cut my lip a little bit.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

My dog punched me in the mouth yesterday, and I want to know why.  I love my dog, feed him twice a day, always let him lick my plate, and take outside whenever he tells me to, no matter what time, day or night.

He’s a good boy, and has been trying to apologize and make up, but I’m mad as hell.  He even cut my lip a little bit.

Perhaps he feels violated?