Rest In Peace Peter Tork

B-Man

Very funny show when I was a kid, I remember watching it first-run on Monday nights. Not a fan at all of the music, but I remember wanting to see them live and finding out years later that the JHE opened for them, thanks Dad.:thumbdown:

May he RIP.

16 minutes ago, Rico said:

Very funny show when I was a kid, I remember watching it first-run on Monday nights. Not a fan at all of the music, but I remember wanting to see them live and finding out years later that the JHE opened for them, thanks Dad.:thumbdown:

May he RIP.

very funny and the  cool looking car 

monkeemobile-original.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

52 minutes ago, Rico said:

May he RIP.

Jimi did not last long on that tour, probably intentionally 

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

That’s gold!!

?

Snark aside, RIP Peter.

Just now went to the top of the thread. Auntie Grizelda?!?!? Outstanding. 

My older sister had a few of the albums, we both watched the show and I had the Monkees Corgi car. Might still be at Mom's house for all I know.

Fond memories.

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

?

Snark aside, RIP Peter.

Just now went to the top of the thread. Auntie Grizelda?!?!? Outstanding. 

My older sister had a few of the albums, we both watched the show and I had the Monkees Corgi car. Might still be at Mom's house for all I know.

Fond memories.

I think it was his most noted lead vocal from the show’s soundtrack.

So many boomers wound up being Auntie Grizelda, the panel of The View the most obvious on TV

Edited by row_33
  • Thank you (+1) 1