Coonman says it wasn’t him, after yesterday’s apology ???

BTW, there is no way in the world I believing a prep boy at the  preppiest of prep boy schools in UVA,  in 1980 , was listening to Kurtiss Blow....not a freaking chance. I will die on that hill.

I mean damn, some UVA bars still had a " no thug" dress code as of last year...get out with " we were listening to Kurtiss Blow" in 1980

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

BTW, there is no way in the world I believing a prep boy at the  preppiest of prep boy schools in UVA,  in 1980 , was listening to Kurtiss Blow....not a freaking chance. I will die on that hill.

I mean damn, some UVA bars still had a " no thug" dress code as of last year...get out with " we were listening to Kurtiss Blow" in 1980

That was my thought as well :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hell, I thought he meant Curtis Loew. Black man with curley white hair.

Shows you how much I know about rap music.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

They can get that Abrams lady for the job!  She's dying to be Governor of someplace.

Can she move up from Georgia real quick?

Edited by snafu
  • Haha (+1) 1

WASHINGTON POST EDITORIAL: Ralph Northam Must Resign. “His shifting and credulity-shredding explanations for the racist photograph on his medical school yearbook page, and the silence into which he then succumbed for days — after initially promising to do ‘the hard work’ of atonement and apology to restore his standing with Virginians — is simply too much.”

Hey, WaPo editorial board — remember how you pushed Northam as some sort of racial healer, while gleefully spreading the bull#### claims that longtime milquetoast GOP pol Ed Gillespie was some sort of Stormfront stalking horse? Maybe you should resign, too. Hacks. Don’t try to pretend this is just about the rottenness of Virginia’s Democratic Party. You’re part of the rot yourselves.

• Like (+1) 2

Baby Killing Is Fine. Yearbook Photos Are The Problem.

By Ben Shapiro

Last week, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam was hit with a shocking blast from the past: a photo on his medical school yearbook page of a man in blackface and another man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit. Northam quickly apologized for the photo, then said he wasn't in the photo and then admitted he had once worn blackface and dressed up as Michael Jackson for a dance contest. He nearly moonwalked at a press conference before his wife gave him a look that could curdle milk.

For this sin — the sin of an old, disgusting, racially insensitive photo — Northam now finds his political career on the skids. As of this writing, he's hanging on by his fingernails, even as his lieutenant governor struggles with dicey sexual assault allegations.

The same week that Northam found himself in hot water, he endorsed a Virginia bill that would have broadened the ability of women to obtain an abortion up to the point of birth. Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran, a sponsor of the bill, stated in defense of her legislation that women would be able to obtain an abortion during labor. Northam then defended the bill, adding that if a baby were born alive during such an abortion — he assumed that the abortion would be due to "severe deformities" or "a fetus that's not viable" — then the baby could be "kept comfortable" while the family and the doctor decide its fate.

Even in the least appalling reading of his comments, Northam clearly endorsed infanticide. 

Yet these comments did not merit his ouster. In fact, they didn't even merit an argument inside the Democratic Party about the extremism of the pro-choice position. Last month, Democrats in the state of New York cheered wildly for a law that opened the floodgates to third-trimester abortion, with Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordering state sites to be illuminated in pink in celebration of the potential murder of the unborn. The Democratic governor of Rhode Island endorsed a similar bill; Democrats in Vermont attempted to pass an even more extreme bill that would enshrine abortion as a "fundamental right" for the entirety of the pregnancy period.

More at the link: https://www.dailywire.com/news/43159/baby-killing-fine-yearbook-photos-are-problem-ben-shapiro

2 hours ago, snafu said:

They can get that Abrams lady for the job!  She's dying to be Governor of someplace.

Can she move up from Georgia real quick?

Why would you make her move?  All she should have to do is self-identify as a legal resident of the Commonwealth of Virginia

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As a citizen of Scott's district, I can say without a doubt that he is a douche canoe

• Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Why has the college not drawn any fire for publishing these disturbing photos?

Most yearbook staffs have professors that counsel them, no repercussions for them?

They were tracking down the editor but it turned out he was aborted in his 133rd trimester after his mom had a discussion with a medical professional.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

Most yearbook staffs have professors that counsel them, no repercussions for them?

Because the college isn't governor.

And because back in 1985 this wasn't that big a deal.  The Democrats, ignorant #######s they are, are retrofitting 2019 social taboos to 1985.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

It's probably too late for this year but you can bet that any accredited college in the US will be setting guidelines for next year's yearbook.  Gone will be the SNL-esque manner of personal expression.  

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because the college isn't governor.

And because back in 1985 this wasn't that big a deal.  The Democrats, ignorant #######s they are, are retrofitting 2019 social taboos to 1985.

yearbooks always try to be hip or rebellious or excel in "shocking the boor-jwa-zeeee"

i had to burn a few of mine for the comments people wrote in them

the 80s were kind of placid for college antics, South Africa divestment was the only thing on campus for my 7 years in University in 80s

2 decades earlier it was common form to write "kill this pig" next to the picture of a prof

Edited by row_33