Emotional Support Alligator

/dev/null

It says he has others, this one was named as an emotional support one. If fed and kept from being hungry, he probably wont have any issues, most animals only attack when scared/threatened or hungry.

I just wonder who comes up with this stuff. 'I have anxiety issues and need an animal for comfort, get me one that has the ability to attack and eat me'.......

6 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

It says he has others, this one was named as an emotional support one. If fed and kept from being hungry, he probably wont have any issues, most animals only attack when scared/threatened or hungry.

I just wonder who comes up with this stuff. 'I have anxiety issues and need an animal for comfort, get me one that has the ability to attack and eat me'.......

I'm just waiting for Henney to try to take the "support" gator on United to visit his sister in Pascagula at Easter.

32 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

I'm just waiting for Henney to try to take the "support" gator on United to visit his sister in Pascagula at Easter.

If your United, do you try and stop him or just let him go? I'd have no problem stopping someone fro  bringing on the emotional support peacock, but walking on with a gator? I might just let them go......

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

I've had mosquito bites. Gator bites sound worse. Do citronella candles keep the gators away?

They have sent paid volunteers out into the Everglades to investigate this over the last decade. We are still awaiting the first people to come back with a report, so it remains an unknown.  

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

If your United, do you try and stop him or just let him go? I'd have no problem stopping someone fro  bringing on the emotional support peacock, but walking on with a gator? I might just let them go......

Depends on how bad the gator smells.

A guy I know put on an addition to his house for his friend er alligator (Al) While the old addition was torn down Al was housed in a temporary fenced in area in the yard. Even thou I was on the roof, and there was no way Al could get me, and he eats cooked food, I was still freaking out as Al was watching me. Al is about 10'-12' long. The guy raised Al from a baby and puts his face (kiss) right up to to Al's. Al loves country music. Al would cry out at the sound of trash truck and UPS truck. USPostal workers rejoice! From what I understand, chances crocodiles will turn on before alligators. No Thanks.