New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

There will undoubtedly be ordained liberal Catholic priests who will stand with Cuomo to justify the bill, just like there are liberal Christians who perform gay marriages.

None of it matters because Cuomo already has a judge, and I'm pretty sure He'll be reminding Cuomo about Matthew 7:21-23.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

There will undoubtedly be ordained liberal Catholic priests who will stand with Cuomo to justify the bill, just like there are liberal Christians who perform gay marriages.

None of it matters because Cuomo already has a judge, and I'm pretty sure He'll be reminding Cuomo about Matthew 7:21-23.

The Bishop of Albany, Andy's Bishop, is completely pissed about this.

https://evangelist.org/Content/Default/Homepage-Rotator/Article/Bishop-writes-open-letter-to-Gov-Cuomo-/-3/141/27245

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What a coincidence that the mass media has been on a "Catholics are evil MAGA-hat wearing oppressive racists and their schools should be burned to the ground" tear this past week.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What a coincidence that the mass media has been on a "Catholics are evil MAGA-hat wearing oppressive racists and their schools should be burned to the ground" tear this past week.  

I was just thinking the exact same thing!

It’s interesting that the Bishop of Covington can summon up the courage to condemn the high school students who participated in the March for Life, and after meeting with them, says he will issue another, final response after the investigation he’s ordered concerning the incident.  Indignation and public action among the bishops seems rare and very politically correct… even when it’s premature.  How did things get so morally convoluted?

7 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

But Andy will find another Bishop who isn't pissed about it. Trust me. Cuomo didn't promise this and deliver on it without thinking it all the way through. We'll see Catholics stand up for him shortly.

Don't get me wrong; Cuomo shouldn't need a Bishop to point out how vile this bill is. But in the end, he's no more a Catholic than Justin Trudeau is a man.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's almost as though they saw this all coming.

How odd.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I'm sure that godless pile of crap is REALLY losing sleep over that.

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

So - I take it you two have taken it upon yourselves to participate in adoption activities so unwanted pregnancies would be carried to term....perhaps you could tell us all about it....

LOL....yeah, you know, because a woman doesn’t have the choice to give up her child. They force her to take the baby home. Giving it up for adoption is not an option if someone is not right there in the delivery room with her. In fact, they shoot all the unwanted children into space because nobody is willing to care for them.

Your statement is ########. That’s what I’ll tell you about. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here's a scenario to ponder:

A man does not want his girlfriend to have a baby that she is carrying. He punches her hard enough in the stomach to kill the baby inside. The woman is ok and has no physical repercussions. The woman does not press charges. What can the state do?

That was illegal under prior NY statute - it constituted a "criminal abortion," not homicide.

Note that this bill explicitly removed those statutes.  It's not even a "scenario to ponder."  They just made it explicitly legal.  Worse - they made it explicitly legal, while penalizing failure to pay child support, meaning they've managed to incentivize violence against women.  

:doh:

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

LOL....yeah, you know, because a woman doesn’t have the choice to give up her child. They force her to take the baby home. Giving it up for adoption is not an option if someone is not right there in the delivery room with her. In fact, they shoot all the unwanted children into space because nobody is willing to care for them.

Your statement is ########. That’s what I’ll tell you about. 

You're arguing with a person who is simply incapable of original thought.

He is trying to turn the tables on the right-sided argument that leftists want to open the borders to all the illegals, but none of them want to open their house to them.

Result of a simple mind. Just ignore it and you'll be surprised how it the conversation elevates.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Gary M said:

And sells their body parts

Lucky for Planned Parenthood, as CA AG, Kamala Harris was able to raid the house of the videographer who had more videos of the body slicing. That was a close call or who knows what the country would have seen.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Now that NYS makes it legal to do whatever the hell you want to do to a baby...including 'mistakenly' aborting a live baby so you can harvest the parts...there's no need to videotape anything other than to promote your new business! "Bring your late-term abortion to us for CASH CASH CASH! At Crazy Eddie's Abortion Clinics, our prices are INSANE!!!"

It's a left-wing win-win-win!!! Dead babies for cash!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

What ***** math are you using?

209/3 = 69

Dumbass

58 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Common core?

69 is 828 months.  

828/3 = 276.

59 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Whats yer problem, duuuuuu

I like having fun. I'm about meeting girls. I'm about meeting guys. I'm scoresman.  I got a tattoo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

So no, it doesn't even.

Fine 70. But ok, if it was 70 it's not be 69 which takes away the humor cuz it's a gay joke. When it's a 70 it's a gay 69 because there is always an extra unit involved.

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

209/3 = 69

Dumbass

69 is 828 months.  

828/3 = 276.

I like having fun. I'm about meeting girls. I'm about meeting guys. I'm scoresman.  I got a tattoo.

This ain’t Hot Rod Magazine, pal

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Listen to this on repeat as boyst takes us further down the mathematical journey.

Whatever clown. I'm right. You're wrong.

Do I need to show my work on math?  This isn't elementary school, you can't cheat off me.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Fine 70. But ok, if it was 70 it's not be 69 which takes away the humor cuz it's a gay joke. When it's a 70 it's a gay 69 because there is always an extra unit involved.

No, it's not 70.

Really...69.666?  That's a gay joke with a built-in anti-Christ joke.  And you ***** it up.  You're an idiot.

Just now, row_33 said:

This ain’t Hot Rod Magazine, pal

It's a Cadillac. It's an XLR!

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, it's not 70.

Really...69.666?  That's a gay joke with a built-in anti-Christ joke.  And you ***** it up.  You're an idiot.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=209%2F3

It's not, though.  It'd be 69.66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666669666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666667!

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Please do. 

I'm filling out the paperwork to nominate you for a Fields Medal as we speak.

Whats so great about a farmer?  They're out standing in their fields.

209/3=69.6667.  or if you're dishonest like tom you don't round up and stick with .6666666

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Whats so great about a farmer?  They're out standing in their fields.

209/3=69.6667.  or if you're dishonest like tom you don't round up and stick with .6666666

Technically you can avoid rounding up, but you have to put a line on top of whatever 6 you end on to indicate that it goes on infinitely.