Trump The Divider

Tiberius

Just now, whatdrought said:

Does he mean "Trumpturd" cause that seems pretty obvious... 

I have no idea what it means.

I am just trying to get the definition of it................. well, at least according to the demented people that say it.

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, when teenage kids behave poorly it's alright to condemn them, call them out, and treat them with discipline to Garner respect?  That done to a level beneath the level 9000 given by what's happening here, but nonetheless, shame the kids for their decisions?

Its over 9000!

sorry.

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, when teenage kids behave poorly it's alright to condemn them, call them out, and treat them with discipline to Garner respect?  That done to a level beneath the level 9000 given by what's happening here, but nonetheless, shame the kids for their decisions?

I literally said that it wasn't.  Reading is paramount to discussion whether it be in the shoutbox or in a thread. 

Everything after the bolded is just pure gibberish.  Did it even make sense in your head? Serious question.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Again, WTF is a Trumptard?

One of Nietzsche's lesser-known nihilistic observations.  "He who fights with Trumptards should be careful not to become a Trumptard.  And if thou gaze long at the Lhasa-Apso hair, the Lhasa-Apso hair will also gaze into thee."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

One of Nietzsche's lesser-known nihilistic observations.  "He who fights with Trumptards should be careful not to become a Trumptard.  And if thou gaze long at the Lhasa-Apso hair, the Lhasa-Apso hair will also gaze into thee."

I think I understand. ?

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

About 20% of America is “active” on Twitter. About 5% of those active are these social justice warriors. The media portrays those 5% as the voice of America. It really is distorting reality to a degree. 

I'm not on it because I think it's dumb, but still get inundated with it everywhere I go. At the Mariners and Bills game they show them on the scoreboard.  Theyt play them on trailers on some sports telecasts.

Many many many many news stories and newspaper articles are about nothing but tweets.  and then the responses.  it's like playing Gossip.  He said she said.

A  lot of posts on PPP quote them.

It is so lame.

I keep meaning to make a bumper sticker that says "Twitter + FaceBook = Trump" but I haven't … yet.

Edited by reddogblitz

I love how this story went from "Disrespecting Native American elders" to "being racist by wearing hats" to "condoning rape because they were trying to control women's bodies by protesting abortion."

I mean...I'm pro-choice, but come on, you idiots.  That's completely ***** ridiculous.  :wacko:

40 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He's not a real poster. He is a troll.  Save your breath. He, @Tiberius, @thebug, and others change names when banned and we generally don't quote them because they only post to incite stupidity and trolling

it's too bad when someone has such a political agenda that intelligent conversation can't happen...and this is coming from someone who is rarely associated with intelligent conversation.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Late shift at the Soros cubicle farm?  Sounds like you got a stern talking to before you came on shift.  Do they have agonizer booths there?

Sorts? You accusing me of being in a Jewish led conspiracy? Oh ya, you guys have the highest standards. 

The guy who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburg was convinced f that conspiracy. You should apologize for spreading anti Semitic conspiracy theories 

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I love how this story went from "Disrespecting Native American elders" to "being racist by wearing hats" to "condoning rape because they were trying to control women's bodies by protesting abortion."

I mean...I'm pro-choice, but come on, you idiots.  That's completely ***** ridiculous.  :wacko:

the same old 5 tired cliches

racism hasn't been out and rampant as a political force since the Democrats of the 1960s