What's the most trouble you got in as a kid?

Ice bowl 67

Either the time I got pinched stealing a pair of oakley's and mom knocked the puck out of me in front of the cops, or the time I called my mom a B word and my dad knocked the puck out of me in front of all my friends.

I love my mom and dad!!! They taught me how to take a punch! 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Haha (+1) 2

I stole a crunch bar from Tops when I was 4. My mom caught me trying to open it, and took me back to the store. Had the manager pretend to call the cops on me.

Told my mom I hated her when I was about 7. Got a mouth full of soap for that one.

Another time, my downstairs neighbors/landlords accused me of spitting on her from my second story balcony. To this day, I maintain my innocence and think they're full of *****. 

42 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Either the time I got pinched stealing a pair of oakley's and mom knocked the puck out of me in front of the cops, or the time I called my mom a B word and my dad knocked the puck out of me in front of all my friends.

I love my mom and dad!!! They taught me how to take a punch! 

My older sister swung her long azz leg to kick me and I tried to block it with my right hand. Bent my little finger in an unnatural way that caused some serious damage. I grabbed her ankle and dragged her down the stairs calling her a b word. My father got heated and told me it didn’t prove a damn thing to swear. 

It was a confusing message. 

• Haha (+1) 1

threw an iceball at a kid from 20 yards, he turned around at the precise moment he shouldn't have and almost lost an eye

it was the only throw of 10,000 of my life that connected perfectly in any kind of sports situation.

I remember taking mother's maxi pads from underneath the bathroom sink cabinet and sticking them on the stop signs throughout the neighborhood. I was seen doing this mischief by someone and my mother beat the ***** out of me.

Think I was 8yrs old at the time. I know, swell isn't it.....

48 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Don't remember the specifics but Father Baker's was mentioned frequently in our house.

If you've never had your parents pretend to call Father Baker's to come pick you up, did you really grow up in Buffalo? Is that still a thing by the way, Father Baker's threats?

I remember hearing they wanted to make him a saint and being pissed. When I got older, I realized he was actually a really good dude, taking in orphans, and the parents of WNY smeared his good name. 

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

I remember taking mother's maxi pads from underneath the bathroom sink cabinet and sticking them on the stop signs throughout the neighborhood. I was seen doing this mischief by someone and my mother beat the ***** out of me.

Think I was 8yrs old at the time. I know, swell isn't it.....

My father in law always tells me the story of the time his mom was having the church women's group over for tea. She realized she was out of napkins, so she handed him some money and told him to go to the corner store, and get the best napkins he can find. He brought home "sanitary napkins," and was so proud of himself.

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

If you've never had your parents pretend to call Father Baker's to come pick you up, did you really grow up in Buffalo? Is that still a thing by the way, Father Baker's threats?

I remember hearing they wanted to make him a saint and being pissed. When I got older, I realized he was actually a really good dude, taking in orphans, and the parents of WNY smeared his good name. 

My sister works at one of the Father Baker facilities,  last I heard she was either a principal or assistant principal for one of the schools there.  

Jumped a kid after school in third grade that was my sworn enemy.  When he fell his glasses flew off and broke, and as he fell he knocked over a girl carrying her flute, and her flute broke.  My dad got the call from my enemy's dad right in the middle of dinner, demanding payment for the glasses and the flute (because the girl's dad called my enemy's dad demanding payment).  I remember my dad staring at me, the top of his head getting redder by the second, knowing I was a dead man as soon as he hung up.  We had spaghetti that night; it took me 20 years to be able to eat spaghetti again.