Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

In the long run this may have been the right move.

We will see!

Where in NJ are you? I used to live in Philadelphia, and have a ton of friends in NJ.

NJ is beautiful, gets a bad rap. I may be there for the Super Bowl.

I'm in North Jersey , Bergen County . About 15 min from NYC and MetLife stadium.

Surrounded by Jet n Giant fans , it's remarkable the difference in the fans , Giant fans are so much more classier , to the extent that you'd think they played in different states. 

You familiar with North Jersey at all?

I got no problem with the Chiefs winning a Lombardi Trophy. Im hopeful Allen becomes consistently great, but I gotta admit, its tough watching Mahomes play so well knowing we could've had him. I don't care that Reid is his coach or who's around him, his greatness is obvious and would elevate anyone around him. Here's hoping we get to compete against them next January. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Were Kelce/Hunt/Hill hurt or what? That Chiefs offense looked like trash when we played them. Not quite sure why they're playing so much better this season.

The answer is Patrick Mahomes.

The narrative from apologists here on TSW is that Mahomes wouldn't have been very good with the Bills because they are the Bills..............but Andy Reid hasn't had any QB's put up crazy numbers until Mahomes showed up.    I think I read Mahomes is his first 30+ TD passer?  

Mahomes is just a great player............as Collinsworth said he's the face of the NFL now.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I'm in North Jersey , Bergen County . About 15 min from NYC and MetLife stadium.

Surrounded by Jet n Giant fans , it's remarkable the difference in the fans , Giant fans are so much more classier , to the extent that you'd think they played in different states. 

You familiar with North Jersey at all?

Since being in Philly, Southern NJ.

It's funny how people outside Jersey don't know Northern NJ and Southern NJ are different.

I'm with the hicks and Philly suburbs in the south, but yeah, I'd speak well of NJ en general (Except property taxes!).

Stay strong Buffalo Brother! You are surrounded by Giants and Jets fans.