Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

15 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well yeah, but I'd also have a problem if someone tackled them as well. There's a football game and there day to day living. I'd have an issue with both if I was walking down the street,  and I have no issue with either during a football game. 

The only thing it reminds me of is a sex act is wanted.

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sorry...I just can’t watch Mahomes play...it just makes me sick to my stomach knowing how great he is and that he should have been a Buffalo Bill...if Allen ever becomes half as good as this guy we should consider ourselves lucky.

Here's the thing.

Mahomes had a full year to sit behind Alex Smith. A full year, no starting expectations, watching a very smart QB (A Smith) prepare and learn.

He has a very good offensive coach who made McNabb and a bunch of junk other than RBs look good.

Mahomes was 100% handled the right way.

JA was not, and has not had the same. Most people wanted him to sit a year, like a red shirt, and learn the pro game.

There is a reason JA appreciates having KA and MB on the team.

Patrick Mahomes is phenominal. But he was also put into a 100% dream job. Had Buffalo drafted him, he would not be the same.

The fact JA did what he did as a rookie, in a far worse situation, speaks to JA as a competitor.

Mahomes landed in a dream situation. JA is the right guy for Buffalo, because has shown an ability to overcome the limitations around him.

God knows the Bills messed up everything about JA's first year, and he still flashed success.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Here's the thing.

Mahomes had a full year to sit behind Alex Smith. A full year, no starting expectations, watching a very smart QB (A Smith) prepare and learn.

He has a very good offensive coach who made McNabb and a bunch of junk other than RBs look good.

Mahomes was 100% handled the right way.

JA was not, and has not had the same. Most people wanted him to sit a year, like a red shirt, and learn the pro game.

There is a reason JA appreciates having KA and MB on the team.

Patrick Mahomes is phenominal. But he was also put into a 100% dream job. Had Buffalo drafted him, he would not be the same.

The fact JA did what he did as a rookie, in a far worse situation, speaks to JA as a competitor.

Mahomes landed in a dream situation. JA is the right guy for Buffalo, because has shown an ability to overcome the limitations around him.

God knows the Bills messed up everything about JA's first year, and he still flashed success.

At this point, there's not really a comparison between Mahomes and Allen. I just want to see Allen improve and hopefully become "the guy." The comparisons are getting kind of old. I understand there's a narrative because we passed on him, but I enjoy watching Mahomes play as a football fan. Would love to be watching the Bills in a playoff game, but it is what it is.