Trump To Address The Nation Tonight

BIGGEST TRUMP LINE: "Some suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do politicians build walls around their homes? They don't build walls bc they hate people on the outside. But bc they love the people on the inside. The only thing that's immoral is politicians who do nothing"

Dwb3GpqU0AAsGCa.jpg

Other internet responses

No, Mr. Bond. We expect you to die.”

Your father and I aren't angry with you, just ... disappointed.

This is what you see when you show up at the gates of Hell.

31 minutes ago, meazza said:

Chandler has always been an #######.

I used to watch this guy when he was MSNBC's answer to Bill O'Reilly on "Scarborough Country," back when they were still trying to pass themselves off as balanced.

He was the conservative, principled, slightly moralistic former Republican congressman who liked to cast himself in the mold of Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith goes to Washington. He was a little dull, but he was alright.

I didn't see this guy for 10+ years. Then I happen upon him by way of Twitter and now he's a petty, left-wing, *****-slinging, yet still ironically sanctimonios, weirdo. It's so bizarre. I can't recall seeing such an extreme personality transformation since Al Gore's campaign.

Edited by Rob's House

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dwb3GpqU0AAsGCa.jpg

Other internet responses

No, Mr. Bond. We expect you to die.

I thought Crenshaw was the perfect Bond villain in Congress. These two idiots managed to beat the eyepatch.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Looking at them makes me wish for two eyepatches.

Just as well, after looking at them, at least we now know that the zombie apocalypse has come.

Just now, njbuff said:

How anyone takes those two Crypt Keepers seriously is beyond me.

Why weren't walls immoral when Obama or Bush II was in office?

Simple, because #OrangeManBad.

16 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Trump’s right, there’s little reason not to build it.  Will it stop all illegals?  No.  Will it help? Yes.   Is it expensive?  Yes.  Is it expensive relative to what we spend on all kinds of crap?  No.

EVERYONE knows the circumstances.  It's all about not letting Trump get his wall...nothing else. It's just not openly acknowledged by Democrats. 

It's pathetic.