NFC Wild Card: Seahawks at Cowboys 8:15 Fox

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

People rushing to pile on Dak need to recognize that if Allen has Dak’s passing productivity of this year we would all be thrilled

If Allen had that offensive line, Cooper, and Elliott I'd wager he'd be in Prescott's neighborhood, statistically.

I guess the Seahawks season can be summed up by SeBass having too much to drink over the weekend. Not hydrating. And pulling a hammy. Letting his punter from Australian rules football dropkick an onside?! Which I physically can't imagine how that is possible

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

10 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Once again WTF are the Seattle coaches doing?? Special teams coach should have told him to tap it off the tee and dribble it 10 yards instead we get that?? SMH!!

So you’re saying Crossman interviews there Monday morning?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Danny. Not Denny.

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

If Allen had that offensive line, Cooper, and Elliott I'd wager he'd be in Prescott's neighborhood, statistically.

Daks not that good in my opinion. If Allen turns into Dak, we're gonna go through the BS the dolphins went through with Tannehill. Allen has to be better, especially considering what was given up for him. And the commitment that has been given and will be.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

Daks not that good in my opinion. If Allen turns into Dak, we're gonna go through the BS the dolphins went through with Tannehill. Allen has to be better, especially considering what was given up for him. And the commitment that has been given and will be.

Spot on. It was only a few months ago that Dallas fans and pundits were debating on whether or not the team should pay Dak. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I guess the Seahawks season can be summed up by SeBass having too much to drink over the weekend. Not hydrating. And pulling a hammy. Letting his punter from Australian rules football dropkick an onside?! Which I physically can't imagine how that is possible

They didn't let Russell throw enough. It was always on 3rd and long or 4th down they finally put the ball in his hands. They didn't treat him like the QB he is. He has Baldwin, Lockett, decent pass catching RBs, and his legs. Let him throw the ball or improvise, it was awful to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And we’d all be thrilled, right?  Or would we be all “oh, Allen is not top tier, he’s second level”

Considering he'd be a rookie I'd be a lot happier with him than Prescott. Actually, I already am. I think Prescott is very average.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He could be. But until Allen does better than Prescott statistically at some point, we can't live on conjecture of how great Allen would be in XYZ situation. We can simply see what others QBs have accomplished, or what JA has accomplished. 5 years down the road if we're saying this same nonsense than we're screwing up. It won't matter if JA isn't some All-Pro caliber player only when surrounded by the best offense money can buy, but we'll know he sure as **** ain't up with Marino or tons of other QBs that have done fine with bad support. Plus we'll still be complaining about JA's support.. reckoning day shall come. No Quarterback gets that excuse their entire career. Nor the guy building the offense.

Dak's had an impressive enough career to be the franchise. Let's wait until JA scratches his #s before we say he's the better QB. Dak is flat out better until proven otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CommonCents said:

The First Lady of the NFL isn’t going to want a guy who choke slammed his gf around a hotel room on her team. Just a hunch.

What??? I didn’t know he had off field issues and that sounds insane if he did that. No thanks them...

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

He could be. But until Allen does better than Prescott statistically at some point, we can't live on conjecture of how great Allen would be in XYZ situation. We can simply see what others QBs have accomplished, or what JA has accomplished. 5 years down the road if we're saying this same nonsense than we're screwing up. It won't matter if JA isn't some All-Pro caliber player only when surrounded by the best offense money can buy, but we'll know he sure as **** ain't up with Marino or tons of other QBs that have done fine with bad support. Plus we'll still be complaining about JA's support.. reckoning day shall come. No Quarterback gets that excuse their entire career. Nor the guy building the offense.

Dak's had an impressive enough career to be the franchise. Let's wait until JA scratches his #s before we say he's the better QB. Dak is flat out better until proven otherwise.

Before he got Cooper he having what can only be described as a mediocre year...there were talks about drafting another QB in Dallas. He is a decent option with a ton of weapons, otherwise he's nothing special imo. I take Allen over him RIGHT NOW as the guy you want for the next 10 years.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Before he got Cooper he having what can only be described as a mediocre year...there were talks about drafting another QB in Dallas. He is a decent option with a ton of weapons, otherwise he's nothing special imo. I take Allen over him RIGHT NOW as the guy you want for the next 10 years.

I feel ya. Mind Dak had and still sort of has pretty crappy recievers outside of Cooper as we do. Better than JA's. One guy is certainly a safer bet while JA is higher risk high reward so depends on how much risk anybody wants to take. Dak looked like king of the Quarterback world his rookie year and now he is where he is now.

I'd take JA as well basically on a gamble he can carry a lesser team than someone like the Cowboys Dak is dependent on. But you and I are running the risk we don't get JA to Dak's level. How likely he is to get there is so hard to tell but i've seen enough to take a gamble.

But Dak isn't a bad Quarterback to have one bit. Just makes a SB contender much more work than what we're gambling JA could need.