Week 17 - Around the NFL

/dev/null

Just now, Big C said:

Perriman or Landry?

Perriman 1st, right foot wasn't down - Landry isn't either - ball bounces then he drags it on the ground

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Guess the NFL wants Steelers in the playoffs.  Both were not even close to catches as far as I am concerned

That's crazy. They were both catches. The sideline one was a little questionable, but hard to overturn. 

The Landry one was definitely a catch. 

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Guess the NFL wants Steelers in the playoffs.  Both were not even close to catches as far as I am concerned

Landry's hand was under the ball when it hit the turf. Perriman was a closer call but wasn't enough to overturn I don't think. 

Steelers fans rooting for that Titans-Colts tie.

Just now, whatdrought said:

That's crazy. They were both catches. The sideline one was a little questionable, but hard to overturn. 

The Landry one was definitely a catch. 

The right foot literally never touched the ground before the ball arrived - wasn't close

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Landry's hand was under the ball when it hit the turf. Perriman was a closer call but wasn't enough to overturn I don't think. 

Steelers fans rooting for that Titans-Colts tie.

I saw the ball hit the turf and get dragged on the turf by the hand

31 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Interesting . I didn’t care much who made the playoffs between PIT and BAL, but I thought with a closer look they were good calls. The first one was probably too close to call, so had to stick with the call on the field. As much as I despise Landry, he caught that pass. 

22 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I cannot understand ANYTHING lamar jackson says, kid sounds like he has marbles in his f*cking mouth

Who actually puts marbles in their mouth? How do you know what that sounds like? 

29 minutes ago, Big C said:

Surprised the Browns didn't go for the kick there. Would have been long but higher percentage play than that one.

I’d have to agree with Tony Romo. If I don’t have Justin Tucker, I’m running a play and putting it in Mayfiled’s hands. I don’t think CLE kicking game has been stellar this year. Just a great play by Mosley screwed it up. Would have went for some pretty big yardage. 

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I cannot understand ANYTHING lamar jackson says, kid sounds like he has marbles in his f*cking mouth

After watching more of his interviews, his issue seems to be enunciation. I wonder if this is something that a non-mother agent would address? I know they take public image very seriously throughout the draft process and you would think there would be some PR classes and such involved... Just spitballing. 

54 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Interesting . I didn’t care much who made the playoffs between PIT and BAL, but I thought with a closer look they were good calls. The first one was probably too close to call, so had to stick with the call on the field. As much as I despise Landry, he caught that pass. 

Who actually puts marbles in their mouth? How do you know what that sounds like? 

Similar to when a female has your balls in her mouth and she reacts to your instructions as to how to proceed...

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Similar to when a female has your balls in her mouth and she reacts to your instructions as to how to proceed...

Okay, thank for the response. People used to say Jim Kelly talked like he had marbles in his mouth. That expression sounds just as dumb today as it did then. 

3 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Tennessee is just completely over matched by Indiniapolis. Crazy these are both 9 win teams. 

The Tennessee defense has kept them in games. Mariota has a couple good games here and there but he would never be able to outduel Luck even they had him tonight. 

But when you look at their schedules, outside of that win over the Patriots (interesting how both Vrabel and Patricia beat him this year) the Titans beat bad teams. Specifically after getting destroyed by the Colts and Texans, they beat the Jets, Jags, Giants and Redskins before tonight. The Colts have also had a cake schedule but I think their wins were more convincing. They look the part, but we will see how they fare in the playoffs.