Club seats rookie looking for tips

judman

1 hour ago, judman said:

I'm looking forward to it. I wasn't planning on going, but the tickets came along and I couldn't say no to the opportunity.

if it was me..i would sell the clubs  and buy some upper decks seats where real men sit...

In the clubs, you will sit with the swells like @mead107and @BringBackFergy...you really want to ruin your day like that? Pretty damn sure they will have on tweed sport coats with elbow patches.

• Haha (+1) 3

The great thing about Clubs is their is no line - you have your own gate to go in to. If you are in rows 1-8 you will be under cover and heat lamps.

my section last year was pretty cool- people were friendly- but yeah, people dont take kindly to standing there but can you blame them? They are paying for some added peace and a different game day experience.

It is nice to have a full bar and drinks all game. Van Miller has Dinasaur bbq if you like that thing. Also, Beef on weck, italian sausage, pizza, carved turkey sammy’s etc. 

If the weather is crummy you can go in 2 hours early and party up there! 

Enjoy!!!!

15 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The great thing about Clubs is their is no line - you have your own gate to go in to. If you are in rows 1-8 you will be under cover and heat lamps.

my section last year was pretty cool- people were friendly- but yeah, people dont take kindly to standing there but can you blame them? They are paying for some added peace and a different game day experience.

It is nice to have a full bar and drinks all game. Van Miller has Dinasaur bbq if you like that thing. Also, Beef on weck, italian sausage, pizza, carved turkey sammy’s etc. 

If the weather is crummy you can go in 2 hours early and party up there! 

Enjoy!!!!

think you have your rows backwards..i am noo expert bit i believe 1-8 not under cover

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was at the game before which Shady "stretched," during the anthem (Denver, I believe).  I was sitting in clubs with Fergs and his son.  They booed Shady unmercifully.  Even his first few carries were met with loud boos.  All it took was one good run and everyone loved him again.  It was hilarious.

Fans are fickle? 

37 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

if it was me..i would sell the clubs  and buy some upper decks seats where real men sit...

In the clubs, you will sit with the swells like @mead107and @BringBackFergy...you really want to ruin your day like that? Pretty damn sure they will have on tweed sport coats with elbow patches.

But how do the toilets compare??? 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was at the game before which Shady "stretched," during the anthem (Denver, I believe).  I was sitting in clubs with Fergs and his son.  They booed Shady unmercifully.  Even his first few carries were met with loud boos.  All it took was one good run and everyone loved him again.  It was hilarious.

You’re aware that people are upset with the form of protest...not the entire person, right?

I’d rather sit in the nosebleeders with the rest of the masses.  I sat in club seats once and will never pay for that crap again.  Bunch of stuffy snobs who get their panties in a wad if you stand up and cheer at all.  Big 3rd down on defense?  Sit down!  Goal line stand?  Sit down!!  Bunch of pansies.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Ain’t got nothin on the private, heated potty atop section 331 at 12:20 on game day... I can tell ya that! 

I’m sure it’s heated when you're done, but I still might pass..... 

However, any port in a storm!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

You will have to go out of your way to find something to criticize about club seats.

You are basically free to do what you want all game.

The dozen or so times I’ve sat in them, at four stadiums, were A-plus

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

think you have your rows backwards..i am noo expert bit i believe 1-8 not under cover

No- I was row 1which is right up against the glass of the suites. If you notice rows 9-16 are less cuz they arent covered- also, your welcome- go Bills

Edited by billsfan_34

25 year season tix holder here: Pepsi club ( was JK Club) did upgrade this season. Food got better (716 and La Nova etc) and the bar lines (a clog) was fixed.  Heaters are great- can be too hot...) in row 7 , we are under cover in case of rain. I do like it , exciting enough if the game is great.  No fights or drunks... maybe too boring?

BTW- Row 1-6 is NO ROOF... 7 to the back is under heaters.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, judman said:

I think I am in row 14. So I don't think I'll be under a toaster

Row 14 is second from top.  What seat numbers.  

They redid the clubs last year.  Bars in Toyota (used to be VanMiller) are now on both ends of club instead of middle.  I sat in McGuire for 2 years in row 9 still under heaters. Moved to Toyota 2 years ago so could be in row 15.  No steps.   Lots of tables but lot of people stay inside whole game. Also added high tables no chairs. Food is OK. 

I like the 716 beef on weck, a little different but, thought it was good. 

2 hours ago, judman said:

I think I am in row 14. So I don't think I'll be under a toaster

You will be under them.