McDermott.

22 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

It seems to me he does not know what he is doing and the team is starting to turn on him and Mr. Beane.  This team had no effort yesterday and played like it he needs to now be judged by the patriots.

What facts do you have to support your claims?

23 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

It seems to me he does not know what he is doing and the team is starting to turn on him and Mr. Beane.  This team had no effort yesterday and played like it he needs to now be judged by the patriots.

Sounds like a call I heard this afternoon into One Bills Live.  

If this team does not look legit by the end of next year then I will begin to entertain the idea of a new coach.  The way I see it is they have three years to put up an AFC legit east contender.  With the right off season moves and competent coaching we should be knocking on the door.  

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Funny troll is funny.

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

Jerry Hughes' tweet was pretty eye opening IMO.  Losing is one thing, but anyone with a brain and eyes can see this team is so far away and the decisions this regime has made, have been horrible.

So there IS some truth to these rumors that players are starting to turn Coach McDermott on? I'm officially concerned.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Careful on that one guys, kind of a hot take in and of itself, that any dissenting voice has limited English language understanding.  

My apologies.....this sentence just threw me off a bit. 

This team had no effort yesterday and played like it he needs to now be judged by the patriots.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

My apologies.....this sentence just threw me off a bit. 

This team had no effort yesterday and played like it he needs to now be judged by the patriots.

Think they meant Pegula’s guys a young head coach reminds me of Dan Reeves but thankfully unlike Elway; Allen has a deeper respect for his Coaches.  

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Can we have a moratorium of these sort of threads until after the holidays?

Oh........is it bringing you down??

Just yesterday you were polluting this football board with vile political discussion.........now you want an armistice on negative discussion of the 5-10 pro football team?

Man we got some doozies on here.

• Like (+1) 1