Vegas Bettor Loses More Than $500K After the Seahawks Lose to the 49ers ?​​​​​​​

26CornerBlitz

45 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I bet on the Patriots literally for the first time ever yesterday. I had them +7 as part of a teaser where a push lost and I nailed my other picks. Everyone was wondering how the Steelers managed to beat the Patriots by a TD, little do they know it's because I had good money riding on the game.

Thank you. If you're really unlucky at gambling, please bet on the Patriots this coming week too.  :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I bet on the Patriots literally for the first time ever yesterday. I had them +7 as part of a teaser where a push lost and I nailed my other picks. Everyone was wondering how the Steelers managed to beat the Patriots by a TD, little do they know it's because I had good money riding on the game.

NOW you bet on the pats after 17 years of this?

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Only a complete degenerate would waste that much money on betting.

Only a complete degenerate bets more than he can afford to lose gambling...HUGE difference. Money Mayweather is said to be worth at least $1B...so he is betting appx .001% of his net worth when strking a $1M on a game...dude who makes a $1000 bet with a net worth of $1m...same percentage of net worth. Neither degenerate in my mind

Now the dude who makes a $200 bet but doesn't have enough to cover car insurance if he loses??? That's a degenerate. Amount of the bet means nothing

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Makes me feel better about my $1000 Super Bowl square that only hit for the 1st quarter once in the 17 years I've been playing it.  

(that it drives my wife nuts that I continue to play it makes it worth it)

you play a $1000 square every year??? That's pretty cool..and ballsy. How much did the quarter pay?

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Only a complete degenerate bets more than he can afford to lose gambling...HUGE difference. Money Mayweather is said to be worth at least $1B...so he is betting appx .001% of his net worth when strking a $1M on a game...dude who makes a $1000 bet with a net worth of $1m...same percentage of net worth. Neither degenerate in my mind

Now the dude who makes a $200 bet but doesn't have enough to cover car insurance if he loses??? That's a degenerate. Amount of the bet means nothing

you play a $1000 square every year??? That's pretty cool..and ballsy. How much did the quarter pay?

every square I've drawn has been 2 and 8

it was better for the Grey Cup than the Super Bowl

14 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

He could of bet on the Bills 100 times.

Not to be the grammar Nazi, but this needs to be corrected: "could have".

14 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Could of moved from San Diego to Charlotte and lose 100k on a house deal in 2012.

"Could have".

Edited by greenyellowred
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of gambling, at all. Outside of maybe betting a dollar or two on a billion-dollar lottery ticket once a year.

It seems wasteful.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of gambling, at all. Outside of maybe betting a dollar or two on a billion-dollar lottery ticket once a year.

It seems wasteful.

It's usually not a good idea to call people "degenerates" who do something you readily admit you don't understand.  And lottery tickets aren't gambling -- they are, literally, the equivalent of throwing money in the garbage can.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

It's usually not a good idea to call people "degenerates" who do something you readily admit you don't understand.  And lottery tickets aren't gambling -- they are, literally, the equivalent of throwing money in the garbage can.

I said I don't understand it's APPEAL. Try englishing sometime.

I understand how it works. But please, go on and continue with your ill-informed responses.

Edited by Joe in Winslow