The Patriots* snap a streak of 8 straight seasons of at least 12 wins

YoloinOhio

40 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

My brother-in-law a Patriots fan is so ticked at them from not trading up to get Allen.  He watched the draft and was praying they would craft an empire of winning and not just  a dynasty.  Saw him for Thanksgiving and he said that Buffalo is going to make a run next year and all he can do is pray that Brady still has something in the tank.  What scares him most is that healthy defense and Allen having weapons.  

he was probably just saying that to make you feel better

• Haha (+1) 2

patsies are, well, not yet. but close, close to being a done deal. they're not even going to make it to the afcc game I don't believe.

sure would be real nice to close out the season with back to back division wins?

I'll go ahead and wake up now...

42 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

My brother-in-law a Patriots fan is so ticked at them from not trading up to get Allen.  He watched the draft and was praying they would craft an empire of winning and not just  a dynasty.  Saw him for Thanksgiving and he said that Buffalo is going to make a run next year and all he can do is pray that Brady still has something in the tank.  What scares him most is that healthy defense and Allen having weapons.  

you don't say.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

All told i still think the Pats will end up winning the AFC. I have been saying Pats Saints for a while and I still think that’s how it goes. I do however feel like the end is near. Something I have not felt until possibly tonight.

KC, LAC, and the Texans are superior in every way- no way the Pats win the AFC. I can see the WC team go in (Indy or KC/LAC) and bounce em

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

I will be amazed if Buffalo actually pulls off a win next Sunday, but it would make a wonderful Christmas present.  

Yeah, they won’t win. But I’m just hoping for decent game (aka non- blowout) and for the Pats to wither in the playoffs. Who wants to see them in the SB again? No one other than their own fans

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

KC, LAC, and the Texans are superior in every way- no way the Pats win the AFC. I can see the WC team go in (Indy or KC/LAC) and bounce em

I just don’t agree with that. When one of them beats the a Patriots in the playoffs when it matters...then we will see. As long as they have Brady, il expect them to win the AFC.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

It doesn’t even make any sense. The Patriots already beat both the Texans and the Chiefs. Superior in every way? The Patriots gave the best qb of all time so that’s literally the 1st thing most people talk about. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I just don’t agree with that. When one of them beats the a Patriots in the playoffs when it matters...then we will see. As long as they have Brady, il expect them to win the AFC.

Fair enough and a fun conversation for us to have down the road- cheers!!!!