Christmas Movie All-Time Recommendations

NoHuddleKelly12

32 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Santa%2BSlay.jpg&f=1

And two South Park episodes: Woodland Critter Christmas and Red Sleigh Down

I made the wife watch Woodland Critter Christmas a couple years ago. She still thinks I’m not right in the head for loving it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I made the wife watch Woodland Critter Christmas a couple years ago. She still thinks I’m not right in the head for loving it. 

Last year I was visiting Dad for Christmas or Thanksgiving and Comedy Central was running their typical South Park holiday marathon.  He walks into the middle of me watching Woodland Critter Christmas and at the end he tells me I watch some weird s**t :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

OMFG....Woodland Critter Christmas is the greatest. Parker & Stone at their best.  That and Charlie Brown are must sees during the season.

As for movies, there really aren’t that many good ones.  My favorites have been mentioned:

Christmas Story

Wonderful Life

Die Hard

Miracle on 34th St

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Know it's a TV show, but Charlie Brown's Christmas, strictly for the Vince Guaraldi soundtrack

CBs whole existence is people being mean to him and mocking him.

My Favorites in Order:

1.  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

2.  Elf

3.  Home Alone

4.  A Christmas Story

5.  Scrooged

I do not consider Die Hard a Christmas movie as it really has nothing to do with the movie other than the reason for the party.

• Like (+1) 2