What matters most to you in the final 4 weeks?

30 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

You know who's actually had a decent season on that OL? Jordan Mills. Rarely hear his name during games this season, don't think he's been penalized much, if at all, and he's really held it down on that side. Would not be opposed to extending the guy. I understand a lot of people don't think he's good enough but he's done well this year and he's a veteran presence which is still needed despite the full-on youth movement they have going on.

Yeah, I'm with you on this. I think we concentrate on filling C/RG via free agency and the draft and give Mills another year. With 3 new OL, plus needs at WR/RB and CB/DE/DT and possibly one LB spot, you can only fill so many holes with high draft picks and top FA's.  I don't want a lot of JAG's in FA filling depth and holes. I want to see us get solid top flight vets and keep drafting well. Mixing it up to fill the holes. 

I hope we resign Barkley but he may be determined to start and/or be the bridge QB with NY Giants, Tampa, Miami, Cinci, JAX, Oak or possibly TB.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be concerned about beating the Patriots when 1st place is on the line.  It's not this year.  If we beat the Pats because Allen played lights out & outplayed Brady, I'm all for it, but the only thing I care about the last 4 games is Allen's development.

I'd love to see the Bills win 3 of their final 4 games and head into the offseason feeling good about themselves and where they are in "the process." 

They need to show some positive play to make themselves a spot free agents want to come. Let Allen keep improving his profile as someone showing some promise and get ready to add a ton of pieces to this team for 2019. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I want Allen and the rest of the young guys to keep learning and improving to form the core of our upcoming dynasty.  We deserve that after all these years of suffering.  

yes we do.

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Proper capitalization in thread titles.  ?

How's that bubba? Now tell me what really matters to you over the next month of football.

Would have loved for another playoff trip but the way this process is going and the blowout losses experienced under Sean McKotite against premier teams we really are not growing or moving forward.  We are kind of staying in the Dick Jauron 7-9 model at this point in time.  Is win now in the process code for morale victories at this point?  Hearing there’s always next season and having McKotite keep his terrible Nate Peterman around proved he doesn’t belong in the NFL.  To much nepotism and not enough intelligence.  An inferior Coach whose not even close to Anthony Lynn or even given a loss Frank Reich.  

At this point I just want to see Allen survive the season... with no more running as these games are no longer important. 

Just work on his pocket presence and if the team gets behind in points don't leave Allen out there to dry by going pass happy all game. Protecting this franchise QB is the most important thing this team should focus on at this time.

While Buffalo is still alive at 4-8, the realistic view is they have the Jets, Lions home, @ NE and home against Miami.  Doubtful 8-8  gets a playoff spot. More then likely the Bills finish 7-9.

JMO

Josh continues to impress.

Screw up New England's current #2 seed so they have to play during WC week.

Dolphins need a win against the Bills in the Finale to get into the playoffs and we crush their cold, black hearts early and often and they end up throwing away all the halftime food before the second quarter is over.

...I could live with all that.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

How's that bubba?

I'm impressed that you actually changed it.

Now tell me what really matters to you over the next month of football.

Concentrate on identifying 'dead wood', and eliminating it for next year.  Whether it's wearing a uniform or a headset, all the oarsmen need to be 'pulling together'.