Dolphins 21 Bills 17 Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Now comes the silliness.  He made some great plays in the game and some not so great.  That's a fair assessment. 

The problem I see with Allen is due to his inconsistency, you will always get just enough bad plays preventing him from being what everyone here wants, a perrenial playoff franchise QB.

1 minute ago, Magox said:

He said it because hes a leader.  That's what you want from your leaders.  Most reasonable thinking people understand that Clay should have made the catch, specially with the sort of escape of the pocket and throwing against his shoulder to the other side of the field.  This was not Allen's fault.  At all

He said it because it's true. The ball flight says it all. 

Just now, tcampbell104 said:

you are such an expert im done with you

Sounds good to me!  :thumbsup:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

The problem I see with Allen is due to his inconsistency, you will always get just enough bad plays preventing him from being what everyone here wants, a perrenial playoff franchise QB.

Get him better personnel to play with.

14 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

He showed exactly what the knock on him comming out of college was. 

Generally that stuff is not fixable at this level, those kinds of off throws will likely plague his career. He could have set his feet, he didn't, game lost.

Go away

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I cannot wait to see the full replay of that last drop

I watched it live, and DVRd it a few times. Like I said in the game thread, Clay is probably surprised that the ball is a wobbly duck, and way underthrown. USUALLY, JA is rifling balls in, or even overthrowing with his strong arm....but not this time. I'm sure it took Clay by surprise, but I think he probably won't throw JA under the bus, and actually say that. AND once Clay realized it was a duck, he did run back to the ball to try and get it.

32 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ha first time all year I put WGR on after the game. The very first thing I hear is Schopp and the Bulldog talking about how Allen's last throw needed to be better. That will teach me to tune in ever again.

It was a near miracle that he got it close to Clay, but I bet Allen will say the same thing about the throw as the WGR guys. And that is exactly why he is going to be a good one. I'm all aboard the JA train.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

He said it because hes a leader.  That's what you want from your leaders.  Most reasonable thinking people understand that Clay should have made the catch, specially with the sort of escape of the pocket and throwing against his shoulder to the other side of the field.  This was not Allen's fault.  At all

You're arguing with a bot. Bots can't think. They can only copy and paste.

• Like (+1) 1