SIGN Kareem hunt

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Somebody will give him a second chance, these players aren’t all choir boys, and the bills have had their fair share of problematic players. 

Ya know, I don't really care if someone prioritizes winning football over not employing sub-human scum, but can we please dispense with the absurd 'second chance' narrative? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

Ya know, I don't really care if someone prioritizes winning football over not employing sub-human scum, but can we please dispense with the absurd 'second chance' narrative? 

Are you suggesting second chances do not happen in this league and further more the bills haven’t participated in giving second chances ?

The positive of the video being released is that we will probably soon get the full story. That 30 second clip of drunk people being aggressive isn't defininitive enough for his career to be over without context, at least in my opinion. That in no way whatsoever excuses his actions, but depending on the context he may well play again. 

Thay said, I don't think the Bills would take him. His talent is undeniable and he would be an amazing back for Shady to pass the torch too, but the character squad will likely not even consider him. 

Also, before I get flamed for this, I'm not okay with what he did, I just think the context matters. If someone was physically attacking my girlfriend, I would be just as mad as he was. If it turns out he was the aggressor, than screw him, he won't see another snap. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

If Im Bills GM Im putting a claim in....yall are crazy to think cause he got drunk and acted wild he is scum. Look yourselves in the mirror folks. Imagine if your worst moment was recorded.

2 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

The positive of the video being released is that we will probably soon get the full story. That 30 second clip of drunk people being aggressive isn't defininitive enough for his career to be over without context, at least in my opinion. That in no way whatsoever excuses his actions, but depending on the context he may well play again. 

Thay said, I don't think the Bills would take him. His talent is undeniable and he would be an amazing back for Shady to pass the torch too, but the character squad will likely not even consider him. 

Also, before I get flamed for this, I'm not okay with what he did, I just think the context matters. If someone was physically attacking my girlfriend, I would be just as mad as he was. If it turns out he was the aggressor, than screw him, he won't see another snap. 

Lol you posted the more articulated version of my thoughts seconds before me. I agree with you 100%. I wish our front office would take the chance. They could always cut him if he turns out to be the animal so many are assuming.