Per Schefter, Browns interested in interviewing Condoleezza Rice for HC

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

I think maybe the Browns have some people within their organization who can't keep their traps shut. So maybe they're spreading weird info to see if they can trace it back to whoever has the loose lips. 

The Bills did that and a couple of people in low level people were let go.  One apparently was LaConjecture's source who got his info from waste basket.

3 hours ago, Gettysburg said:

This is the silliness of the Rooney Rule. Should a team that just fired a black coach have to interview minority candidates to replace him?

A new regime came in and kicked out a black coach.  I think it makes perfect sense.  The GM didn't hire Hue, he was already there.  

50 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

The "Haslam Rule" will be instated in 2019: Each team must interview at least one female candidate per head coaching vacancy. ?

Poor dumb Jimmy---he din't realize that the Rooney Rule didn't REQUIRE him to hire Hue Jackson...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Poor dumb Jimmy---he din't realize that the Rooney Rule didn't REQUIRE him to hire Hue Jackson...

I expect this type of wacky **** from Haslam; I can’t believe Dorsey is actually going along with this as well. He came from an actual functioning program.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

I expect this type of wacky **** from Haslam; I can’t believe Dorsey is actually going along with this as well. He came from an actual functioning program.

Dorsey is a dope as well.  But apparently this is being denied by the Browns

• Like (+1) 1