Chipotle manager fired for SJW’s

Teddy KGB

As reported yesterday, facts have come out around the Chipotle manager who was fired for supposedly ‘refusing service’ to black men. Turns out these particular men were known for ‘dining and dashing’, which was brought to Chipotle’s attention by an account on Twitter called 24 Hip Hop News.

After Chipotle was made aware of who these men were, they tweeted that they may be reconsidering her being fired.

Good, right?

Now look at the headline the New York Post wrote about the manager perhaps being rehired:

DsYEOx_XcAIUuFC.jpg

Chipotle may rehire manager who refused serving black men https://nyp.st/2DLgkRD 

Because THAT’S not racially charged clickbait.

Cripes.

Ben Shapiro laid into the outlet as only he could:

Your headline is garbage. The men apparently had a history of dining and dashing. Now you've slandered this woman for no reason.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:24 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

It's our controlled/manufactured reality at work. Just take care when pointing it out to others... those who are still asleep don't like it when you point out they're sleepwalking

In some cases, it's an ego thing. People can't accept that they may be wrong. Cling to a belief like cheering for a team. Even when it's a fact your team stinks, pride tells you to defend them as they spiral downward to last place. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

***** getting rehired.  I'd sue.

That's way too much of an uphill battle for her.  They're the ones with the deep pockets and "you didn't handle this situation properly" is a nice vague reason that they can easily hide behind.  Her best bet right now would be to hope she starts to get some positive attention and then to be able to cash in on that with a better job.  She clearly cares about her work enough, being aware of who they were, so someone will reward that.

3 minutes ago, shrader said:

That's way too much of an uphill battle for her.  They're the ones with the deep pockets and "you didn't handle this situation properly" is a nice vague reason that they can easily hide behind.  Her best bet right now would be to hope she starts to get some positive attention and then to be able to cash in on that with a better job.  She clearly cares about her work enough, being aware of who they were, so someone will reward that.

A Kickstarter would find her legal defense

1 minute ago, shrader said:

If she decides to sue them, there's definitely a counter activism group who would be willing to bankroll the suit.

I hope she does.  Companies need to be punched in the checkbook for kowtowing to this sort of thing.  The left is certainly doing so to date, which means at this point companies like Chipotle cave to this sort of stuff because their bottom line is only being impacted in one direction.

If the law permits, make them pay as high a price as possible, and maybe, just maybe, they'll start doing the right thing.

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If she decides to sue them, there's definitely a counter activism group who would be willing to bankroll the suit.

I hope she does.  Companies need to be punched in the checkbook for kowtowing to this sort of thing.  The left is certainly doing so to date, which means at this point companies like Chipotle cave to this sort of stuff because their bottom line is only being impacted in one direction.

If the law permits, make them pay as high a price as possible, and maybe, just maybe, they'll start doing the right thing.

We forget about this stuff after about 30 seconds so I have a hard time picturing anyone caring enough to bankroll it.  More than likely, Chipotle tried to buy her off with a decent raise and then the whole thing disappears quickly.  I wonder where that money comes from though, what exactly is the line between their corporate structure and any local franchisers.

Did this thing actually get much attention?  I only saw it here, but I haven't exactly been paying attention to any news over the past week.

9 minutes ago, shrader said:

We forget about this stuff after about 30 seconds so I have a hard time picturing anyone caring enough to bankroll it.  More than likely, Chipotle tried to buy her off with a decent raise and then the whole thing disappears quickly.  I wonder where that money comes from though, what exactly is the line between their corporate structure and any local franchisers.

Did this thing actually get much attention?  I only saw it here, but I haven't exactly been paying attention to any news over the past week.

Frankly, I'm less interested in the manager suing Chipotle than I an in someone tracking down the snotnozzles who tried to make this about race when they were known to steal from restaurants all the time. Maybe a night or two in prison will adjust their thinking.

And hey, leftists, thanks for coordinating the kind of ready/shoot/aim stupidity we see these days in situations like this. You have your little squadron of SJW princesses in social media world to shame people and restaurants at high decibels without ever taking a simple breath to stop/think/assess/act. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

***** getting rehired.  I'd sue.

I hope she does sue, I also hope she sues the outlets that reported it falsely (Although I am not sure what her chances of winning actually are.) I also hope that the era of corporations being weenies when it comes to any little bit of public pressure (esp public pressure that comes from a progressive stand point although it isn't exclusive to the left) comes to an end.

Corporations operated under the way the FCC used to with complaints. They think that for every singular person that complains about something there a 1,000 other people that must have been offended and not complained. But that only somewhat worked 15 to 20 years ago because it was much harder to communicate and complain about things. If something offended someone enough to write a letter or call in a complaint that took a lot of effort to do, so there might have been more validity to that logic when there actually was some effort needed to complain. 

Now gigantic corporations think that if they get a few tweets about something action is needed as there is such a huge public outcry. Ignoring the fact that tweeting or complaining on social media is so much easier to do than writing a letter or calling. These companies just end up in a negative feedback loop, whereas if they ignored 90% of these kinds of issues they would just go away. 

33 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I hope she does sue, I also hope she sues the outlets that reported it falsely (Although I am not sure what her chances of winning actually are.)

I was looking for the stories I originally read on this.  A lot of them have disappeared.  

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I suspect the EEOC will be on this quickly because of the charges of racism... She may get a government funded lawsuit

Edited by Cinga