Week 10 Bills @ Jets second half thread

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I dont think Allen can start after the Bye after Barkleys play today unless you want to lose the team. Allen fans can hope for Barkley to suck or come back to earth against the Jags to get the spot back, but the offence came alive today, how do you expect the rest of the team to react if they are told they are making a QB change again? The whole plan for the season was for Allen to sit as long as possible and learn, he came in cause they had not other choice. Now they may have bought some time and not have to rush Allen back in again.

The team knows the best QB on the team is Allen.  The season was over the moment Allen hurt his elbow. The only thing that matters now is getting Allen ready for 2019.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

My ONE issue with Barkley today - and it’s minor - is that he is getting to the line with too little time left on the play clock.

I understand why though. IF here all year this would not be an issue at all due to his limited playbook exp.

Edited by Real McCoy

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Thank God the Dolphins passed!!!! Can you imagine? And Brady TOO? 

Saban might still be Miami’s coach, too. He badly wanted to sign Drew Brees. Things may have worked out quite differently for him in Miami if the front office had allowed him to. 

Scary to think about facing Brady and Brees that often... 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dadonkadonk said:

The team knows the best QB on the team is Allen.  The season was over the moment Allen hurt his elbow. The only thing that matters now is getting Allen ready for 2019.

It wouldn't hurt Allen to sit a while longer. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Play Allen. This team needs to do one thing the rest of this year  ... develop the QB they took 7th overall. Winning would be great but they aren’t making the playoffs. 

I hear you but QBs can develop from the bench, like Mahomes and Rodgers.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Is it me, or do Jets fans boo their own team a lot more than other fan bases?

The ones that have stayed (not many to even start with)  have been boo birds all day. There is a cute blonde in her 30s, in front of me, who sounds like she has smoked a pack of lucky strikes per day since she was three.

• Haha (+1) 1