Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

BTW TYTT .....at the age of 29.....Cortez makes $174,000 per year.....how many of you make $174k now ......let alone at age 29......more pwnage

She did not make $174K in 2018 - unless baristas got a pay raise.

In 2019 she will make $174K baring a pay raise for Congress. 

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I pine for the days when an Arnold could call someone a "girly man".

I was at the lastArnold campaign stop before won the governor's race. The press busses  that he had rented for them to follow him had the signs "True Lies 1" and "True Lies 2".?

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

alexandria_ocasio-cortez_gi.jpg?itok=w42

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is claiming that she is being discriminated against by House Democrats, implying racism.  It turns out that she not only brings lots of media attention, she also carries a truckload of attitude.

James Barrett of the Daily Wire:

The nation's youngest congresswoman has also been sounding the alarm over racism and sexism she suggests she's already experienced on Capitol Hill.

Gotta admit, she is very well orchestrated. Bright red dress. Sheepish look. Submissive pose.  That's some quality staging right there. Cover-of-Time quality.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Gotta admit, she is very well orchestrated. Bright red dress. Sheepish look. Submissive pose.  That's some quality staging right there. Cover-of-Time quality.

Well not sure if she struck that pose to appear as what she’s not. However what  I see is someone who instills very little confidence in me regarding her abilities to lead. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

She looks like the dummy that didn't know the forecast and showed up underdressed and got cold.

40 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What do you find awesome about her (other than her eyes)?

Her eyes, mainly. She got elected on the most absurd platform I have seen in years. It was kind of spectacular, not necessarily in a good way; but, I really appreciate it on a spectator level.

Edited by Paulus

14 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Her eyes, mainly. She got elected on the most absurd platform I have seen in years. It was kind of spectacular, not necessarily in a good way; but, I really appreciate it on a spectator level.

Sorry but when it comes to elected officials we are not just spectators. This is the disconnect that many people have between their lives and the government. We are very connected. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry but when it comes to elected officials we are not just spectators. This is the disconnect that many people have between their lives and the government. We are very connected. 

I'm not in her district.  I'm nothing more than a spectator.

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, I am an admitted spectator. I vote even, though my vote doesn't matter. I've also campaigned, though it did not change anything. No, what that lady did was almost as impressive as her eyes. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well not sure if she struck that pose to appear as what she’s not. However what  I see is someone who instills very little confidence in me regarding her abilities to lead. 

That's because your idea of a leader and her idea of a leader are two different things. Her plan is to lead people down the primrose lane of free sh!t. There are plenty of Tibs and Peace Outs in the world whose natural laziness draws them to a person like her.

Again, that's not what 'we' would consider a leader, but she IS a leader who is doing what her followers want her to do: look cute while playing lost sheep victim as she shames everyone around her with how unfair it is that a woman of color got elected to the US House or Representatives.

Edited by LABillzFan

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

Idc, I find this lady awesome. You all are just a bunch of white males. 

I really want to bang her. Have you seen her eyes?

Well, I can say you are 100% wrong on the white males thing.

And I don't want to "bang" her either. Do real men actually say that!? Seems like something a 15-year-old would say.