Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Of course not. Her new democrat jihadi besties are honest, trustworthy, and, like, you know, like, totally, like, get it, and stuff!

I see all the AOC headlines with "meh" in it.

She's going to be the favorite of mindless, basement-dwelling, patchouli-smelling millennials for years to come. #romcomdoctoratesmatter!

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Why are you white males so angry? Jeeze, where do some of yall get off? 

Man, this lady is so bangable. The stupid stuff she says is so asinine, yet Americans eat it up. I need to absorb her powers. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44467/ocasio-cortez-state-america-garbage-reagan-pitted-ryan-saavedra

Why is she wearing Rami Malek's Bohemian Rhapsody dentures?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Perfect.

I'll bet that between the two of them, they can make one hell of a mojito. Nye brings the engineering background to properly measure out the sugar and mint leaves, and AOC is a maven when it comes to pouring alcohol out of a bottle!

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'll bet that between the two of them, they can make one hell of a mojito. Nye brings the engineering background to properly measure out the sugar and mint leaves, and AOC is a maven when it comes to pouring alcohol out of a bottle!

Yes but her mojitos come with 300,000,000 straws.  

And please paper straws not plastic ones.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

This made me think of AOC.

D1ZdvZpXgAAWN2W.jpg

I think Jason Momoa there can probably easily pay off his college debt.

Also lineman probably make $80k base salary.  But almost all of them that I know are probably pulling in well over 6 figures, and many close to double that with OT, mutual assistance, per diem, and bonuses.  Also many of them are still Union and have a nice pension waiting for them.