Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

36 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I would not be surprised - at all - if it comes out that she is not writing her own tweets.

She's a bartender who literally was thrown off by talking and peeling a potato at the same time.

She's not writing her own tweets.

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Looks like her handlers are trying to build a "machine" for themselves. I wonder if this will be allowed? 

(thread)

Does the idiot not realize that the rule change was specifically to protect her and the Jihad Caucus?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Does the idiot not realize that the rule change was specifically to protect her and the Jihad Caucus?

AOC stated shortly after her "Inauguration" that any lawmaker not going along with the GND would be subject to being primaried. I think Melania needs to explain to AOC what bullying is. Regardless, the DNC might be actually taking a shot across the bow of the 3 Jihadateers.

51 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

AOC stated shortly after her "Inauguration" that any lawmaker not going along with the GND would be subject to being primaried. I think Melania needs to explain to AOC what bullying is. Regardless, the DNC might be actually taking a shot across the bow of the 3 Jihadateers.

AOC also said this gem this weekend: 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No need to amend the constitution for that.  Death took care of it.  

i have no idea what these kooks think any more.

Nothing can be taken for granted with AOC about gravity or basic math or poison control.

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i have no idea what these kooks think any more.

Nothing can be taken for granted with AOC about gravity or basic math or poison control.

Again, this has nothing to do with what AOC thinks because thinking is not her gig. She is strictly reciting scripts she's been given to study and repeat. She can't peel a potato let alone understand what was happening with FDR.

She's the human equivalent of a Rumba, and the minute her configuration is screwed up, she'll be standing in a corner, bouncing off a wall before walking back into it until she gets re-calibrated.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Again, this has nothing to do with what AOC thinks because thinking is not her gig. She is strictly reciting scripts she's been given to study and repeat. She can't peel a potato let alone understand what was happening with FDR.

She's the human equivalent of a Rumba, and the minute her configuration is screwed up, she'll be standing in a corner, bouncing off a wall before walking back into it until she gets re-calibrated.

But "they" are convinced that Trump is a very very stupid man, so you cannot lose as long as you are sincere and talk quickly.

Just now, row_33 said:

But "they" are convinced that Trump is a very very stupid man, so you cannot lose as long as you are sincere and talk quickly.

I understand, but it's not sustainable. Plus, "they" are going to think Trump is very stupid anyway regardless of who is telling them. "They" are too stupid to realize how stupid she is.