Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Just now, DC Tom said:

Oops.

2 minutes ago, KRC said:

You are a good judge of character.

Seriously. I couldn't have been more wrong if I predicted a landslide Clinton victory over Trump.

Which reminds me. 

Hillary Clinton. Still not president. Thank you, Jesus.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I may be able to dig it up.  I'm just looking for @Jauronimo roasting poor Selmon Smith about his science tests.

The science test stuff was in the shoutbox.  He was very stressed out about his science test as he had just taken a tough math test.  Gugny and I began reminiscing about how we ALWAYS failed science tests following hard math tests and contemplated how our lives might have turned out differently had we not.  Haven't seen Selmon since.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The science test stuff was in the shoutbox.  He was very stressed out about his science test as he had just taken a tough math test.  Gugny and I began reminiscing about how we ALWAYS failed science tests following hard math tests and contemplated how our lives might have turned out differently had we not.  Haven't seen Selmon since.

A 16 year old boy reviewing a Smurfs movie and posting his school play to a bunch of 50 year old WNYers was peak internet.

We will never see its like again.

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Did he also ask for dating advice?

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did he also ask for dating advice?

That was Marcel Dareus Power.  The same guy here who taught us all about surplus profit and how any system whereby someone could own a multinational corporation built off borrowing his hammer was inherently unfair.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That was Marcel Dareus Power.  The same guy here who taught us all about surplus profit and how any system whereby someone could own a multinational corporation built off borrowing his hammer was inherently unfair.

Yep.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

No. It was meant to get a laugh. I've been wrong about stuff in my life, but man, I really whiffed on Thailog.

It would have been better if Thailog whiffed

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

No. It was meant to get a laugh. I've been wrong about stuff in my life, but man, I really whiffed on Thailog.

I think we all did. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

It would have been better if Thailog whiffed

OMG. LOL!!!!

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I think everyone did. I didn’t post much back then, but he seemed like an alright guy until....