Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

12 minutes ago, Paulus said:

... proving my point, thanks. 

Again,

itsafraid.gif

Personally speaking, I'm not afraid of AOC. She's long on cute and short on substance. If I'm worried about anything where she is concerned, it's that the right will keep prodding her with stupid stuff, which would lead to her ascension with the left.

If you want her to go away, ignore her stupid stuff and hit her on policy. The left should do this with Trump, but the left is far less disciplined than the right, and the people filling their Depends every time Trump tweets something are out of control.

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

... Do you think it is all against one? ...

i do. however probably not in the way you're thinking. i think it is them against us and it is only a matter of time before the shooting starts in earnest.

7 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I love how people just assume the dems will squash her. Do you think it is all against one? 

I don't know. Why don't we ask 2016 Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders. Try not to use the word "superdelegates," though. It triggers him.

59 minutes ago, Paulus said:

You guys really underestimate the power of social media, still. I don't get it.

No I think you don't understand the power of social media.  It's ***** brutal.  So say something intelligent?  Crickets.  You say something stupid it goes viral.  I say give her all the social media attention she can handle. 

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

She'll be the next President, and the white males are afraid.

You do understand that she can't actually run in 2020, right?

However, if she wants to run to succeed Trump in 2024, I'm ok with that.

Well, once the Electoral College is shuttered, they’ll likely do away with the ageist discrimination language in the Constitution too. Everyone under the age of sixteen years old... is now sixteen years old. And everyone will be required to change their underwear every three hours.  

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well, once the Electoral College is shuttered, they’ll likely do away with the ageist discrimination language in the Constitution too. Everyone under the age of sixteen years old... is now sixteen years old. And everyone will be required to change their underwear every three hours.  

You suck out the poison!

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yup................she is terrifying...........:lol:

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman, 76, says he hopes AOC does not represent future of Democratic Party. AOC, who is 29, responds: 'New party, who dis?' http://ow.ly/jGgf30nhlYN 

DwpVyCwWsAER5kt.jpg:large

Millennial tweets like a millennial.  The horror.  What's next...she dances?

Really, the only fault I find with this tweet is that she's not nearly as good a troll as Trump.  But let's give her 40 more years' experience at being an arrogant dumbass before we make that comparison.

• Haha (+1) 1