Peterman scores Bills 1st TD in 38 possessions

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I was ok with this being a rebuilding year but during the off week someone has to be fired I don’t know how this entire staff makes it to the end of the season 

Who are they going to fire?  Daboll?  What does that do for the team?  Tell us your solution.  Who do you want fired and who ownership should replace them with?

I love how that's everyone's answer...well they better fire someone! As if that's gonna magically change everything.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Who are they going to fire?  Daboll?  What does that do for the team?  Tell us your solution.  Who do you want fired and who ownership should replace them with?

I love how that's everyone's answer...well they better fire someone! As if that's gonna magically change everything.

Juan Castillo is a start geez maybe the WORST oline coach in the league then realize Vlad Duclasse isn’t a starting lineman in this league anymore add to that Jordan Mills is a mediocre tackle at best do you want me to keep going? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Juan Castillo is a start geez maybe the WORST oline coach in the league then realize Vlad Duclasse isn’t a starting lineman in this league anymore add to that Jordan Mills is a mediocre tackle at best do you want me to keep going? 

And your going to replace all these guys mid season and just sign other guys off the street? Or give up draft picks in a trade?  I'm not saying changes shouldnt be made I'm saying at this point in the season will it make any difference?

12 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

He was also the quarterback responsible for the 38 possession dry streek. 

Nate played QB last week?    (prior to DA getting concussed at the final 2 Minutes) 

Or in the COLTS game? 

The last TD pass was by Nate to Zay in the Houston game.

The TD that broke the streak was Nate on a QB sneak.

We all know Nate isn't THE guy. But changing what was doesn't help in any discussion. 

12 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

To think, the guys who made that decision are also banking on Josh Allen working out as a our franchise QB!

:doh:

There is still hope.    :ph34r:

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I was ok with this being a rebuilding year but during the off week someone has to be fired I don’t know how this entire staff makes it to the end of the season 

Nobody of consequence (if anyone) will be fired. Probably/maybe Crosman. 

15 hours ago, Paulus said:

Pegula did the exact same thing with the Sabres, who are actually starting to look like a team.

Yup. And they will follow the same path- bottom out for several years and get top talent. The fact that it may have worked with the Sabres will give the Pegulas added patience with McBeane. They are not 'sports' people, and I surmise they believe they have found somewhat of a 'formula'.

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nate played QB last week?    (prior to DA getting concussed at the final 2 Minutes) 

Or in the COLTS game? 

The last TD pass was by Nate to Zay in the Houston game.

The TD that broke the streak was Nate on a QB sneak.

We all know Nate isn't THE guy. But changing what was doesn't help in any discussion. 

There is still hope.    :ph34r:

Sorry.   These inept qb outings all run together.   It is just a blur to me.  Peterman / Anderson..  What difference does it make.  Neither one has any future with this team, hopefully.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

as to the topic i agree with you here. i wanted juan gone last year with rico.  it's like him and dabol are not on the same page. does he still have the title of run game coordinator?

i personally am kinda looking forward to not having shady so they can quit trying to force him.  why didn't they go to ivory early? i say get rid of juan now and try to breathe some life into this line.