Peterman scores Bills 1st TD in 38 possessions

35 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

That score doesn't count.  it was a BS penalty in the end zone that gifted them a score.   I don't feel like they earned it.  

We haven't had a respectable offensive drive in almost a month.  

actually, the call was legit, but earlier in the drive there was a truly bogus facemask call on a sack that occurred on 2nd and 30.  They never would have scored minus that call. 

23 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

It only took a lot of yards by Ivory, 2 penalties giving the team 30 more yards and 1st downs in long yardage situations, and another bad penalty for interference giving the team first and goal from the 1.

The phantom facemask call to keep the TD drive alive, and then the flop by Benjamin in the endzone on that same drive getting called PI had me thinking the zebras really felt sorry for the Bills, Peterman, Bills fans, or all of the above.

Edited by CodeMonkey

1 hour ago, Ayjent said:

How do you know where I am? I am laughing...a lot.  You seem to be the one upset by the comments and making a lot presumptions about where I am coming from or what I mean.

I'm casually watching the games and the Bills have me about checked out on really caring about the results of the game, much less any play getting me excited or upset.  I anticipated that this season would be trash and I expected the same last year too.  Surprisingly it was a miracle run by the team, an opportunistic D, a close to the vest O, and a ton of lucky bounces last year.   I don't expect much will change next year either, but we could all be pleasantly surprised.  I don't like what they are doing as a franchise, but I'm willing to watch it unfold and hope that I'm wrong.

I don't hate Nate, I just don't think he is cut out for the NFL, and there is nothing wrong with that.  Guy is living a dream that many would love the chance to do.  Just because it doesn't go your way doesn't mean it wasn't fun or you aren't thankful for the opportunity.  I think Nate understands that from what I've seen.  

If he’s NOT FIT 

and is the only QB to score the only 2 TDs in the last month 

connect the dots. 

Its the entire team. 

32 minutes ago, wppete said:

This just in....

Exploding heads 

• Haha (+1) 1