MSN poll on worst NFL team this season

Nervous Guy

The Giants and Oakland are the two worst teams in football.. hands down!! 

SF — lost their star (they hope) QB early in the year and we know how most teams react to that..

Bills — Sorry the Bills have a top 4 D and also missing their rookie QB and have had a rookie carousel since he got hurt. 

Cards — are not good but they have some talent and def better  than the Giants Or Raiders dumpster fires

• Like (+1) 2

Only 5 teams have over $20m in dead cap space; Bills have $57m in dead cap space.  That's triple the average, that's $40m worth of annual salary value not embodied in quality NFL players on this year's active roster, so the average NFL team has as many as 10  more average  $4m / per year players than the Bills do.   TEN.    So McBeanes totally get a pass on this year.. go try out Matt Barkley or Charles Barkley no matter to me.   Thank you for clearing out the dead wood contracts of head cases Dareus, et al (also, they never planned on the huge Eric Wood or Cogs retirement cap hits this year, so that's just bad bad luck) .  Its all good.   Work on developing the young talent you have and we'll see your bags of $$  during Free Agency +  10-Pick draft next year.   I am so glad Allen went down with only an elbow sprain.   He could easily have been David Carr-ed otherwise.

Trust the Process. 

Edited by ProcessTruster
  • Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Only 5 teams have over $20m in dead cap space; Bills have $57m in dead cap space.  That's triple the average, that's $40m worth of annual salary value not embodied in quality NFL players on this year's active roster, so the average NFL team has as many as 10  more average  $4m / per year players than the Bills do.   TEN.    So McBeanes totally get a pass on this year.. go try out Matt Barkley or Charles Barkley no matter to me.   Thank you for clearing out the dead wood contracts of head cases Dareus, et al (also, they never planned on the huge Eric Wood or Cogs retirement cap hits this year, so that's just bad bad luck) .  Its all good.   Work on developing the young talent you have and we'll see you during Free Agency and the 10-Pick draft next year.   Trust the Process. 

Amen.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ThunderingHerd said:

How are the Browns not on that list...they just fired their head coach.

They suck so bad they can't even make a worst teams list ;) 

J/K they actually aren't that bad .

A couple of FG's and they are in first in the north.

13 minutes ago, ThunderingHerd said:

Because they're "exciting," with Mayfield.

Bills have been down the "exciting, but sucky" road.  I hated it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

Only 5 teams have over $20m in dead cap space; Bills have $57m in dead cap space.  That's triple the average, that's $40m worth of annual salary value not embodied in quality NFL players on this year's active roster, so the average NFL team has as many as 10  more average  $4m / per year players than the Bills do.   TEN.    So McBeanes totally get a pass on this year.. go try out Matt Barkley or Charles Barkley no matter to me.   Thank you for clearing out the dead wood contracts of head cases Dareus, et al (also, they never planned on the huge Eric Wood or Cogs retirement cap hits this year, so that's just bad bad luck) .  Its all good.   Work on developing the young talent you have and we'll see your bags of $$  during Free Agency +  10-Pick draft next year.   I am so glad Allen went down with only an elbow sprain.   He could easily have been David Carr-ed otherwise.

Trust the Process. 

Couldn’t agree more and very well written.

1 hour ago, ThunderingHerd said:

The browns with a competent HC me 6-2.. they lost a lot of games because Hue was a clueless HC. You imagine what BB would have that team at right now??

This doesn’t really bother me, and I can’t argue that it’s inaccurate.  

I deluded myself  into thinking we could be competitive this year.  I love football too much to ever concede a whole season.  But after going through all of the stages of grief, I’ve accepted that this is really just a good old fashioned rebuilding year,  and as such, we’re not a good team.

And that is by design, though of course they can’t announce it.  The main things were dumping all of the salary, and getting a new QB to develop.  I still have faith that we’ll be competitive again next year, and a true contender in 2 years.

Edited by Success
  • Like (+1) 1