Ok All Those Who Want Beane/McDermott Fired? Who Do YOU Want?

Like A Mofo

I want someone that knows how to build an offense. Someone that can evaluate talent beyond how they fit into a culture. I want someone that can call plays on offense when needed. Good Defensive Coordinators are a dime a dozen. Defenses no longer win in this NFL. They keep you in games, but they do not win them. McDermott is a glorified D-Coordinator, who is over his head as a head coach.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, jkirchofer said:

I want someone that knows how to build an offense. Someone that can evaluate talent beyond how they fit into a culture. I want someone that can call plays on offense when needed. Good Defensive Coordinators are a dime a dozen. Defenses no longer win in this NFL. They keep you in games, but they do not win them. McDermott is a glorified D-Coordinator, who is over his head as a head coach.

He turned the season around completely last year. That warrants something. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

Like who? Those are just meaningless words.  Same with the other poster.  It's so easy to say that but then attach some names to it 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Perk71 said:

Great topic OP.  :thumbsup:

Someone finally threw some names out, but they are just that names...lol

I'd give them another 1-2 years after this year and that is it.

we cannot just keep changing GM's and Head Coaches like nothing, we have to stick with this.

Now the Offensive Coordinator and such, that I agree with. Above all, we need to fix the OL. It always starts in the trenches.