MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

11 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Oh thank God we didn't give up 40 to 50. I'd be so embarrassed.

y don't you move

We should be proud we only lost by 19 and never had a chance.

This team ***** sucks, and it just being a rebuild isn't an excuse. They only know one side of the ball, the defense came out great. How long before starters pull a Gilmore? You think these guys will want to play here year in and year out when the offense does nothing? 

That ***** was awful. Running the ball at the end of the first half and things like that just show you have no confidence in your team and just want to hang around.

Well, you know all this---the team sucks---so why do you watch & torture yourself----if you have no hope for progress & the future why don't you move on to another team ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

People can keep bringing up picks and cap space this offseason, but what FA  is going to want to come here on offence? This offence is completely inept and the front office/coaching staff hasnt shown they know what to do to make it capable, let alone good. And because of these guys wasting another season, there are defenders who may decide they dont want to stick around any longer either. Why would someone on this defence want to stay and possibly waste more years of their career waiting g for the offence to get to a point where they can score double digits in a game?

I couldn't agree more. They are lost on offense. And as well as they coach the d up, the talent will get frustrated.

2 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Well, you know all this---the team sucks---so why do you watch & torture yourself----if you have no hope for progress & the future why don't you move on to another team ?

Because I'm a Bills fan?

If you want to make an actual coherent point in response feel free. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Benjamin 's block wasn't a blind side, he hit him in the front. Then the announcers were like he shouldn't hot him that hard, it's still football ladies.

I'm down on Benjamin but completely agree. They heard the pads clap and threw the flag in my opinion

5 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

Brady has defied the odds, I'll give you that....Hell, he was MVP just this past year and threw for 500 yards in the SB.....I'm one of those who call him the GOAT...... in my mind, that debate was over after the Seattle SB.....everything he's done since just cements his legacy.....but he is absolutely missing throws this year that were completions in the past.....At 41, it is more likely than not the beginning of the end.....is he still a great QB ?...yeah, sure....but he's on the decline IMO....he's coming from the top of the mountain, so the decline might take a while, but it's finally happening IMO....

It’s why IMO they drafted Sony Michel in the first. To take the pressure off Brady a bit. (they had a stable of 4 good RB only 1 left standing right now)

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I was told I was in the wrong for calling you an *****. Lol I was spot on. You're an ***** for that post. 

I don't get why you come here. It really is weird. 

Lol I’m getting you missed the sarcasm with the :) and everything.  If you had read my post before I said people take this way to seriously.. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Benjamin 's block wasn't a blind side, he hit him in the front. Then the announcers were like he shouldn't hot him that hard, it's still football ladies.

It’s the new rule of hitting a defenseless player.. we may all not like it but it’s the rule.

30 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It’s the new rule of hitting a defenseless player.. we may all not like it but it’s the rule.

That rule is not new.

I think it was a weak call and I would feel the same if a Bill was on the receiving end of it.

But alas ... it had nothing at all do to with the final score ... so who really gives a *****?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

That rule is not new.

I think it was a weak call and I would feel the same if a Bill was on the receiving end of it.

But alas ... it had nothing at all do to with the final score ... so who really gives a *****?

Down by 6 at the end of the 3rd, down by 12 at the 10 minute mark,  ZERO passing TD's by Brady.

Better than I imagined it would be.  

DA didn't even try to hit that guy after the pick 6.  

6 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Because many of us have been fans since the "60s...it's what we do and we are allowed to be pissed off and angry

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, nucci said:

Because many of us have been fans since the "60s...it's what we do and we are allowed to be pissed off and angry

WRT to the game ,..    I expected a blowout and up until the 10 minute mark was kind of satisfied with how close it was.  

A bit upset, yes. Angry no. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WRT to the game ,..    I expected a blowout and up until the 10 minute mark was kind of satisfied with how close it was.  

A bit upset, yes. Angry no. 

that's how low the bar has been set...as long we don't get embarrassed , it's ok......(not directed at you.)

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills D is legit, I wonder if they were looking ahead last week and that’s why they played so badly??  You give the Pats that D and we win a SB easy and we destroy the Chiefs. (Or give that D NE Offense the Bills destroy everyone as well)

As for the bills O. (Shrug) I want say something positive but how is a team with McCoy and Ivory as your RB out rushed by a team whose top runner was a WR???  I did like the unconventional method the Bills came out with on their first possession,but not one wr/hb pass all game? Come on if your gonna go outside the box go outside the box!!  As those “great” announcers kept saying no one expects you to win... (I felt like I was watching the waterboy when the color guy (Fouts?) kept saying “you can’t hold anything back”)

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Bills D is legit, I wonder if they were looking ahead last week and that’s why they played so badly??  You give the Pats that D and we win a SB easy and we destroy the Chiefs. (Or give that D NE Offense the Bills destroy everyone as well)

As for the bills O. (Shrug) I want say something positive but how is a team with McCoy and Ivory as your RB out rushed by a team whose top runner was a WR???  I did like the unconventional method the Bills came out with on their first possession,but not one wr/hb pass all game? Come on if your gonna go outside the box go outside the box!!  As those “great” announcers kept saying no one expects you to win... (I felt like I was watching the waterboy when the color guy (Fouts?) kept saying “you can’t hold anything back”)

As horrible as the announcing was, they were right.  No one did expect the Bills to win and the offensive game plan was an absolute joke. 

• Like (+1) 1