MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

Just now, Success said:

Pats fans always complain about injuries.  It’s mid season - everyone is missing players.

Your team isn’t that good anymore, and Brady looks old to me.

It’s one game and I have a feeling they were overlooking the Bills to the Packers on Sunday night and it almost bit them in the butt.. and I meant injuries as in WHY THE HECK DONT WE HAVE A RB!!  Lol (outside white we had a WR running the ball weird almost like they felt they didn’t need the real RB)

Just now, Nitro said:

Bills make the same mistake.  Let talent leave opening up a hole in the line up while other holes exist.  Loser play

It's way worse with this organization...they let talent go because they were not their guys....part of what will be career ending for mcd and Beane like I felt when they ditched the whole roster, I accepted their plan, although I didnt agree with the moves, but I think I was right in my opinion so far, they failed when they ditched ALL if the offensive talent, and some defensive. No way they fill the holes in one more year

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats fans always complain about injuries.  It’s mid season - everyone is missing players.

Your team isn’t that good anymore, and Brady looks old to me.

I mean, eff the Pats but they have the fourth best record in the league and they just beat the second best team last week.

I’m not sure that “aren’t that good anymore” is how I would describe them.

Edited by eanyills

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

It’s one game and I have a feeling they were overlooking the Bills to the Packers on Sunday night and it almost bit them in the butt.. and I meant injuries as in WHY THE HECK DONT WE HAVE A RB!!  Lol (outside white we had a WR running the ball weird almost like they felt they didn’t need the real RB)

I haven’t been impressed with them at all this season, outside of the Miami game.  They’re not very good, but they’re in a very weak division and conference.

Brady looks old.  He is old.  Your interminable run is close to a conclusion.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sadly, I feared a worse showing than what we saw. The D was solid, the offense was high school quality, and I’m not sure how much was talent vs coaching vs scheme. 

We are seeing a offense that by training camp we will see new line up.  I can see a purge of WR and TE players

Just now, Success said:

I haven’t been impressed with them at all this season, outside of the Miami game.  They’re not very good, but they’re in a very weak division and conference.

Brady looks old.  He is old.  Your interminable run is close to a conclusion.

People been claiming his demise for years.. he’s still better than 29 other QBs in the NFL.. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

People been claiming his demise for years.. he’s still better than 29 other QBs in the NFL.. 

Pats fans always say that, like he’s going to play forever.  I didn’t say that when he was 30 or 35.

He’s 41.  Can’t wait until reality hits your smarmy, entitled fan base.

Edited by Success

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It's way worse with this organization...they let talent go because they were not their guys....part of what will be career ending for mcd and Beane like I felt when they ditched the whole roster, I accepted their plan, although I didnt agree with the moves, but I think I was right in my opinion so far, they failed when they ditched ALL if the offensive talent, and some defensive. No way they fill the holes in one more year

Changing coaches often.  8 HC since 2000.  Each wants their own guys.  I would rather them go four years with McD and build a solid core.  Offense needs whole sale infusion of talent. 

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

We saw a complete roster purge...which is the results you are seeing

Stop gap.  These were no long term answers.

3 minutes ago, dgr81 said:

Hopefully someone gets fired after this embarrassment 

Really---what's the embarrassment ?  We were overmatched going in---everyone expected the Pat's to lay 45-50 points on us---we held them into the 4th quarter.

Our old QB off the street got picked on a good play by NE--do they good play good defensive. Who many other teams have held Brady without a TD this year ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Changing coaches often.  8 HC since 2000.  Each wants their own guys.  I would rather them go four years with McD and build a solid core.  Offense needs whole sale infusion of talent. 

We are all entitled to our opinions, and I respect yours.  I will stick with mine that they will fail with what they have done, and hope I am wrong

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats fans always say that, like he’s going to play forever.  I didn’t say that when he was 30 or 35.

He’s 41.  Can’t wait until reality hits your smarmy, entitled fan base.

Lol I will worry about that when it happens.. till then I’m enjoying the ride.. to many get way to serious and forget to enjoy it... (and we have a very spoiled fan base we have adults who can’t remember when the Pats were well god awful!! And that was before Brady and BB.. that didn’t change till Kraft and Parcells came in in the mid 90’s.)

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

More time and building a core isnt going to help if they arent good coaches and GM which they have get to show they are anything special . It wont matter if they fired a coach every season unless they finally find  a quality coach and/or GM.