ESPN MNF Countdown Crew/ Pre-game coverage

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, ocemur said:

Absolutely. If you must throw dildos, please keep it tasteful. Perhaps something classic, like all black. Or even something festive like a ***** painted in red and blue with a buffalo charging down the side. Maybe go with formal attire and put a bow tie on it. If we're going to be judged by the dildos we throw, I'd like us to put our best foot or even 16 inches forward.

There will be plenty thrown on to the field tonight, headlined by Edelman

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ocemur said:

Absolutely. If you must throw dildos, please keep it tasteful. Perhaps something classic, like all black. Or even something festive like a ***** painted in red and blue with a buffalo charging down the side. Maybe go with formal attire and put a bow tie on it. If we're going to be judged by the dildos we throw, I'd like us to put our best foot or even 16 inches forward.

I was thinking something with an equine theme would be appropriate to the night's proceedings.

Nothing like having a reproduction horse ***** disrupting a football game.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Currently 45 degrees and cloudy in O.P.

MNF crew dressed like they are in Siberia.  In January.  During the coldest recorded winter on record.  

:lol:

That would be absolutely fantastic.

I'd love to have something hit Booger while they are doing a shot of him in his "snotrocket".  

I'm sitting up in the 300s so I won't have range (but will actually be able to watch) but it's up to our fans and Philly's later during MNF this year to cause the biggest commotion over that disgraceful waste of space. I feel sorry for all of you at home listening to him talk every 10 seconds. 

1 minute ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I'm sitting up in the 300s so I won't have range (but will actually be able to watch) but it's up to our fans and Philly's later during MNF this year to cause the biggest commotion over that disgraceful waste of space. I feel sorry for all of you at home listening to him talk every 10 seconds. 

This made me laugh out loud.  Thank you!

Good luck!

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Crapplebees wings argh! Bar Bill and Duffs aren’t that far, Big Tree is across the street! 

Yeah but they don't pay the same $$$ for pasting their name on the table cloth thing.

There is almost no aspect of this game that isn't whored out in the name of money.

Only thing left is sponsorship on the uniforms themselves.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yeah but they don't pay the same $$$ for pasting their name on the table cloth thing.

There is almost no aspect of this game that isn't whored out in the name of money.

True. It’s like doing an Eagles game with cheesesteaks from Subway instead of John’s or Dalessandro’s ! Terrible 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Lol.  

Who's our resident Applebee’s fan?

Willis McGahee was a fan 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’m hoping ESPN doesn’t hurt themselves trying to pimp I mean pump this game up. 

It’s hard. Hasselbeck already said the pats have a bigger game next week vs GB. Never mind that this is a division game and that one isn’t even in the conference. 

13 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I'd trade that for no commercials.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, ocemur said:

They showed the clip of Kelly inviting Berman to his after game party during the post game interview. That clip is freaking legendary. Who does that?

I had never seen that before.  F'ing awesome.  To be a fly on the wall in Jim's basement...

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’m hoping ESPN doesn’t hurt themselves trying to pimp I mean pump this game up. 

They're doing ok.  I legit like Moss as an analyst/talking head.  Woodson and Hasselback are average.  Par for the course I suppose.   

• Alfred, NY: WZKZ (102 FM Hornell/Wellsville)
  • Amsterdam, NY: WKAJ (1120 AM)
  • Bath, NY: WABH (1380 AM)
  • Bradford, NY: WBRR (100.1 FM)
  • **Buffalo, NY: *** WGR 550 (550 AM)
  • Dansville, NY: WDNY (93.9 FM)
  • Dunkirk, NY: WDOE (94.9 FM/1410AM)
  • Elmira, NY: WNGZ (104.9 FM)
  • Erie, PA: WRIE (1260 AM)
  • Glenn Falls, NY: WMML (1230 AM/97.9FM)
  • Ithaca, NY: THE BUZZER WYXL (96.3 FM)
  • Jamestown, NY: WWSE (93.3FM) and WJTN (1240 AM)
  • Newark, NY: WACK (1420 AM)
  • Ogdensburg, NY: WQTK (92.7FM)
  • Olean, NY: THE PIG (95.7 FM)
  • Syracuse, NY: KROCK WKRL (100.9 FM, 106.5 FM and 94.9 FM Utica)
  • Syracuse, NY: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)
  • **Toronto, CA: *** FAN 590 (590 AM)
  • Rochester, NY: WCMF 96.5 FM / WROC (950 AM ESPN)
  • Watertown, NY: WOTT (94.1 FM)