First coach fired???

BmarvB

17 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

TB is grossly underachieving.  I think Koetter might get fired first.  

I think he might be the first one fired too, but people were projecting Tampa to be in the hunt for the #1 pick this year. They've probably exceeded expectations for the most part. The fact that the defense hasn't improved at all is gross though.

Edit: They were tied for the 5th worst over/under coming into the season at 6.5 wins, ahead of only Arizona, Cleveland, Buffalo, and the Jets.

Edited by DCOrange

11 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'll tell you what, I criticized them picking up Barkley, but he really is something special and right now it really looks like the Giants have a good shot at the first overall pick.

I know Herbert isn't likely to come out, but if he did...man, that is a nice 1-2 punch in drafts on back to back years for a RB, QB combo.  Additionally, if they have another option at QB then they just get Bosa or the other guy whose name escapes me right now.

Yeah, I like Barkley and I understood their reasoning in taking him and hanging onto Eli. At least with the Bills, they more or less said this season would be a tough one as they bring along the youth movement and get those guys experience. The Giants though, I feel for that fan-base because management essentially sent out the message that they were ready to win now and Barkley was that missing link to finally get them over the hump. And now that the season has turned into a disaster, they're backpedaling and starting to gut the roster as they prepare for a full-on rebuild next season. So, while this Bills season has been rough, at least we knew that going into it. The Giants tried to sell hope and the "we can win now" BS. Contrary to popular belief, there are some teams out there that are just as much of a mess as the Bills, what's more, some of those teams did not start this season with plans on rebuilding and now they're scrambling. At least we know the Bills have a direction and a plan... just gonna have to wait it out to see how well they can execute it. 

18 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

TB is grossly underachieving.  I think Koetter might get fired first.  

It's amazing that he can't get more out of those Sweathogs.  Mr. Woodman won't put up with it much longer.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...who told you, LaCanfora??............

I will never reveal my sources.......

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Plus if Fitz is starting QB kryptonite, he’s head coach krytonite light 

He may actually have had a better chance saving his job if he stuck Fitz after the start of the season rather then 8mmediately switching back to Winston once he could.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I will never reveal my sources.......

He may actually have had a better chance saving his job if he stuck Fitz after the start of the season rather then 8mmediately switching back to Winston once he could.

He started imploding though as he always does. 

Its like Ike being a back up gives him enough of an edge to be dangerous, but once he settles into starting he loses it. 

18 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Jason Garrett ... Jerruh is impatient and will name himself HC

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Good call. My $ on Garrett next in line...Cowboys could be looking at losing 4/next 5 and out of the playoff hunt.

Garrett getting heat for going to the World Series during the bye week instead of working on his game plan:

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/10/28/cowboys-falter-stretch-jason-garretts-world-series-trip-will-snapshot-last-straw

29 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Garrett getting heat for going to the World Series during the bye week instead of working on his game plan:

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/10/28/cowboys-falter-stretch-jason-garretts-world-series-trip-will-snapshot-last-straw

At least it was not right before a game like Rexy in Cleveland a few years ago. 

Ahhh Rexy time - thank god that is over.

19 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Hue ... To be replaced by Greggggg Williams

Dirk ... To be fed to the sharks in Tampa Bay

Vance Joseph ... Elway is failing so it must be the HC's fault

Jason Garrett ... Jerruh is impatient and will name himself HC

...good call 'Frosty.......:thumbsup:

Browns promoted DC Gregg Williams to interim head coach.

Six years removed from his one-year suspension for his lead role in the Saints' "Bountygate" scandal, Williams is for some reason getting another chance to lead an NFL football team. We suppose he was the only realistic candidate after the Browns sent OC Todd Haley packing along with coach Hue Jackson. Williams' defense actually leads the NFL in takeaways this season, so he has at least managed to improve on what was an embarrassing 2017. A true dinosaur of an NFL personality, we would not want Williams "leading" No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield for half of his rookie season, but that's just us. RBs coach Freddie Kitchens is responsible for figuring out what to do on offense.
Oct 29 - 2:12 PM

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...good call 'Frosty.......:thumbsup:

Browns promoted DC Gregg Williams to interim head coach.

Six years removed from his one-year suspension for his lead role in the Saints' "Bountygate" scandal, Williams is for some reason getting another chance to lead an NFL football team. We suppose he was the only realistic candidate after the Browns sent OC Todd Haley packing along with coach Hue Jackson. Williams' defense actually leads the NFL in takeaways this season, so he has at least managed to improve on what was an embarrassing 2017. A true dinosaur of an NFL personality, we would not want Williams "leading" No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield for half of his rookie season, but that's just us. RBs coach Freddie Kitchens is responsible for figuring out what to do on offense.
Oct 29 - 2:12 PM

Watch out for prediction #2 ... Dirk will be fed to the Sharks in Tampa Bay ... My crystal ball predicts he goes down in a tragic boating incident, in Tampa Bay and becomes a snack for Bull Sharks et al ...

• Haha (+1) 1