Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holder allegedly got one too, just breaking.

That's quite the list..............when were these mailed.................2010 ?

Hillary Clinton literally said there can be no civility a week ago

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Clinton speaking now... 

We dodged a huge bullet. Jesus she's rough to listen to.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

That's quite the list..............when were these mailed.................2010 ?

Hillary Clinton literally said there can be no civility a week ago

As if the right wing has stopped with the anti-Hillary wacko-ness. Its bread and butter for the Fox news night line up. 

No one is faster to blame than the left. Can't understand why. It's almost like they have a mid-term ass-beating on its way.

I'm not suggesting the bombs are left-wing bombs. Just suggesting that the left never cares about people. Only elections and power.

Edited by LABillzFan

annnnnnnnnnnd CBS Fresno

Just now, LABillzFan said:

No one is faster to blame than the left. Can't understand why. It's almost like they have a mid-term ass-beating on it's way.

I'm not suggesting the bombs are left-wing bombs. Just suggesting that the left never cares about people. Only elections and power.

Your crap is old. Ignored.

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

annnnnnnnnnnd CBS Fresno

Your crap is old. Ignored.

Gee, I'm so hurt. What will I do while I'm ignored by a predictable leftwing nutbag who can't even stick to a single username? :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Now my suspicions are through the roof. That has to be a well coordinated effort to hit all those people, across the country, all at the same time. 

yeah this seems to be well coordinated, yet they couldnt even get Eric Holders address right or that Brennan works for MSNBC not CNN

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now my suspicions are through the roof. That has to be a well coordinated effort to hit all those people, across the country, all at the same time. 

Except for that not one bomb has worked.  If this was a group effort and they were serious about doing harm then they put the wrong person in charge of making the bombs.  These bombs were never intended to work.  Why?

42 minutes ago, peace out said:

There are over 100+ long page threads going strong on Obama and Hillary on this forum, for example. 

Those are two bad hombres

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Domestic terrorism is really horrible. I hope the voters punish Republicans for this outrageous act. Plus! If you vote Democrat you will get a free car!! 

Add more bleach to the undies and wash them again.   

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Except for that not one bomb has worked.  If this was a group effort and they were serious about doing harm then they put the wrong person in charge of making the bombs.  These bombs were never intended to work.  Why?

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Put into context what Peace pointed out earlier. The first bomb, which was real and contained explosive material from the reports, was hand delivered to Soros. Who could do that? There are cameras all over the property, the only person who could get close enough to hand deliver it - without drawing suspicion - would be someone who was supposed to work there. So you hand deliver the first one, the real one, knowing it won't go off. 

Then you send duds/fake ones through the mail (because you can't risk them going off before they're delivered) to hit all at the same time, but ultimately aren't "real" or capable of going off. 

That's riffing off the top of my head. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Put into context what Peace pointed out earlier. The first bomb, which was real and contained explosive material from the reports, was hand delivered to Soros. Who could do that? There are cameras all over the property, the only person who could get close enough to hand deliver it - without drawing suspicion - would be someone who was supposed to work there. So you hand deliver the first one, the real one, knowing it won't go off. 

Then you send duds/fake ones through the mail (because you can't risk them going off before they're delivered) to hit all at the same time, but ultimately aren't "real" or capable of going off. 

That's riffing off the top of my head. 

Seems to be the pattern

• Like (+1) 2