Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

Violence is never OK. Reports of bombs sent to the homes of Obama, Clinton, and Soros are deeply, deeply disturbing. America is better than this. Political disagreements are fine, even healthy, but we should always be civil and respect each other’s humanity.

Reminder: for our brain dead posters

Someone actually shot the House Majority Whip last year and we hear about it surprisingly infrequently.

By a Bernie supporter

• Like (+1) 1

• Cinga changed the title to Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders and the White House?
3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone actually shot the House Majority Whip last year and we hear about it surprisingly infrequently.

By a Bernie supporter

Indeed. Hope that dbag rots in jail for the rest of his life.

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Done

37 minutes ago, peace out said:

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Albwan said:

The desperate left up to their dirty tricks...no one cares about obama or hillarity, or cnn.

They are all just butts of jokes. We don't want them to go away....

Came  here for this...not disappointed...

You are so far behind the curve....it was the "right" who sent them...knowing that lemmings like you will think its a poorly hatched plan by the left  to motivate their voting block...only the really smart guys on the right know that their voting block will read it exactly the way you read it and become even more motivated than those on the left!!

Do you have one of these rings in you nose like ranchers do with cows that makes it easier to pull them around?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You are so far behind the curve....it was the "right" who sent them...

Link ?..........or are you just another blowhard.

GdM7XCZM_bigger.jpgRep. Steve ScaliseVerified account @SteveScalise

FollowFollow @SteveScalise
These attempted attacks that have been made are beyond criminal, they are acts of pure terror. Violence and terror have no place in our politics or anywhere else in our society.

Hmmmmm............CNN says suspicious package sent to its NY bureau was addressed to former CIA director John Brennan

• Cinga changed the title to Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?
10 minutes ago, peace out said:

At this point, if I'm Booker, Pelosi, or Feinstein, I'm just closing all my offices and sending all my staff home. 

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

Soros

Hillary

Obama

Brennan

DWS

so far

It's interesting that Soros was first by a day.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You are so far behind the curve....it was the "right" who sent them...knowing that lemmings like you will think its a poorly hatched plan by the left  to motivate their voting block...only the really smart guys on the right know that their voting block will read it exactly the way you read it and become even more motivated than those on the left!!

Do you have one of these rings in you nose like ranchers do with cows that makes it easier to pull them around?

So it's not reverse psychology, but reverse reverse psychology?.....

Man. I need more coffee. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The "White House" bomb report has already been confirmed false - it's the bomb intended for the Obama's, misreported as a second one for the White House.  Change the title back.

I did... jumped the gun trying to read through while at work.... :-)

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

Which is strange, as other that Soros, the others are really not a big deal anymore

They're a big deal as symbols.  Particularly within the "collusion" narrative.  

And the problem with that observation is that anyone stupid enough to send bombs in "defense" of the collusion narrative is probably too stupid to do it without blowing themselves up.

So  I see two likely explanations (both just my conjecture)

This truly is a right wing nut who needs to be found and incarcerated forever. Absolutely no excuse for this crap. The most damning part of this is that it's also targeting people no longer in positions of power so you can't even make some lame attempt at a "revolution" defense. (not that it would be a good defense anyways)

Or else, this is an attempt by someone on the left to either drum up sympathy, or else distract from the border issue which seems to not be going the way they wanted it. I think this is less likely, but it will be interesting to see what the packages turn out to be and if they are truly bombs meant to maim and kill. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Your statement makes no sense.  Why send a bunch of bombs that did nothing?  To get the leftist media yet again harping about what they consider right wing nuts?  Your telling me that there is not one nut former special forces guy who could have gotten the bomb to the target itself instead of a mailbox that the occupant has people to fetch the mail?  Your telling me it was just the "right" kind of nut who got off of his barstool to make and deliver a bomb but did not have the balls to do anymore than stuff it into a mailbox?  I honestly believe given where these politicians live that they no doubt have security cameras watching the driveway/ mail box for any people not normal to the neighborhood.

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Which is strange, as other that Soros, the others are really not a big deal anymore

Conspiracy theorists all over the internet (not just here) blame Brennan, Obama, and Hillary for just about everything. There are over 100+ long page threads going strong on Obama and Hillary on this forum, for example. 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They're a big deal as symbols.  Particularly within the "collusion" narrative.  

And the problem with that observation is that anyone stupid enough to send bombs in "defense" of the collusion narrative is probably too stupid to do it without blowing themselves up.

I get that, but in terms of election impact it wouldnt be much. I guess I was looking at it through that lens

Edited by Bray Wyatt