Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

8 minutes ago, JTown said:

Unfortunately, the Cheats are going to destroy this McClappy $hit show.  The only reason I'm going to watch is the opportunity to see Hughes unload on Brady.  I don't care if we gain one yd.  Please play every defensive snap to destroy Marcia.  It truly would be the greatest thing that this team could do at this point.  

Big problem with Hughes.

He won’t be here on Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

I have two seats on the 45 yard line that I just put up for sale.  My wife and I (mostly me) were so looking forward to this game that we bought tickets for it when they first went on sale in July.  We live out here in WA state so we don't get to see the Bills that often but after today's performance (and the entire season, really), I'm selling them and canceling my airline tickets.  McDermott, you didn't just lose the locker room today, you lost me too.  Beane, good job putting together this putrid puddle of bile you call a roster.  I'm so totally disheartened and disgusted that I'm done for this season.  I'll check back next season.

Jesus dude, you want a Pulitzer?

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

Big problem with Hughes.

He won’t be here on Tuesday.

Spill the tea

Just now, Bills2ref said:

New England’s offensive machine seems to be firing on all cylinders lately. 43 last week, 38 today. And Bellichick should have no problem stopping Derek Anderson. 

Possibly but the Bills have been either really close or blown out and it's hard to say which will happen to a degree that I'd feel comfortable making that bet.