The number of blowout losses under McBean is astounding

saundena

29 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Marrone had 1 of these in 2 years

Rex had 0 in his 2 years.

So the 2 coaches before these guys had 1 in 4 years and he has had 7 in less than 1.5 seasons. That is awful. Beyond awful. 

I can’t remember the last exciting Bills game. It’s either a blow out or us trying to hang on to a small lead.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bad coaching... we are regressing. 

26 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

they should have stuck with their gut instead of popular opinion and started nate, DA cost us this game with picks yet i haven't heard one person say he doesn't deserve an nfl roster spot. they could have started nate and went to DA but now they're painting themselves into a corner.  i thought whaley was bad with the e.j. thing, but this is a whole different animal although from the same book.

84BD6937-B5CF-4C00-BF85-1ED3EA0DF899.jpeg

3 hours ago, FLbills said:

I was actually going to write pretty much what you did. I agree with your assessment of the personnel decisions. It is their doing that they have very little talent on offense. Character over talent, be a coach and take control of egos and coach your team. Nice post IMO. 

Perfectly stated. This "culture" seems like an excuse to ship out difficult personalities for choir boys...look how that's turning out. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

they should have stuck with their gut instead of popular opinion and started nate, DA cost us this game with picks yet i haven't heard one person say he doesn't deserve an nfl roster spot. they could have started nate and went to DA but now they're painting themselves into a corner.  i thought whaley was bad with the e.j. thing, but this is a whole different animal although from the same book.

Because it's obvious he shouldn't be on an NFL roster but this staff messed up the QB position to the point we started a guy who hasn't played or practiced in over a year

You have to at least wonder now that if we get humiliated once again and once again by the pats on mnf, if mcd makes it the rest of the year. I dont think that will happen, he will get a 3rd year most likely, but the offense is an absolute disgrace.

We can have all the cap space in the world but its not going to matter if hes lost the team and nobody wants to sign here

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

Because it's obvious he shouldn't be on an NFL roster but this staff messed up the QB position to the point we started a guy who hasn't played or practiced in over a year

It actually impressive how bad this offense is. In a year where there is a record amount of points the Bills are creating the worst offense I have seen since being a football fan. I didn’t think it was possible to have an offense this bad in today’s NFL. You could probably create a better offense using the remaining street free agents and a random unemployed offensive coordinator. We should consider ourselves lucky if we get one TD and double digit points.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

I full blown question it. This guy is all talk and no results, just like Rex..the only difference is the lack of goofy buffoonery

Rex had this team in a lot of games and probably would have been 9-7 or 10-6 had Taylor not gotten hurt in his first year.

5 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

You have to at least wonder now that if we get humiliated once again and once again by the pats on mnf, if mcd makes it the rest of the year. I dont think that will happen, he will get a 3rd year most likely, but the offense is an absolute disgrace.

We can have all the cap space in the world but its not going to matter if hes lost the team and nobody wants to sign here

If the blowouts continue he should be on the hot seat. His coaching seem similar to Jeff Fisher at this point. Good coaching should make you competitive in every football game. He had plenty of chances to improve the offense this year but decided there was enough talent on that side of the ball. 

Just now, Jpsredemption said:

Rex had this team in a lot of games and probably would have been 9-7 or 10-6 had Taylor not gotten hurt in his first year.

Whether would have, could have or should have, Rex produced zero results despite being in a lot of games. 15-16 record, no playoffs, a ruined defense and no rings 

4 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Rex’s teams couldn’t play disciplined football. We also weren’t able to play good defense which was concerning.

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

They're definitely trending in the wrong direction.

The offense is a dumpster fire, and they've shown no ability whatsoever that suggests they know how to develop a QB.

Monday night might be a real disaster. If we get obliterated on the National Stage his seat should start warming up. 

The tone in the post game started to change last week against Houston. With Peterman having to go in, and eventually self destructing. Reporters started to ask pointed questions to McDermott, which he brushed off with “some throws he’d like to have back”.

This press conference was more direct questions about his judgement at the QB position and the Coach keeps trying to deflect by telling everyone he has to watch the tape and Anderson had “moments”. 

Its really unprecedented that two times in four years the Bills have talked a backup QB out of retirement to start games for them. 

11 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The tone in the post game started to change last week against Houston. With Peterman having to go in, and eventually self destructing. Reporters started to ask pointed questions to McDermott, which he brushed off with “some throws he’d like to have back”.

This press conference was more direct questions about his judgement at the QB position and the Coach keeps trying to deflect by telling everyone he has to watch the tape and Anderson had “moments”. 

Its really unprecedented that two times in four years the Bills have talked a backup QB out of retirement to start games for them. 

Next week is going to be really interesting if (when) we get blown out by the Pats in prime time.

The local media is clearly turning on the coach. Will be interesting to see how he responds.